Re: SCP-096 Suggestion

As much as it would be interesting, it doesn't seem realistic. The researchers know what this thing is capable of, why keep a photo of it around?
Not to say you can't set up a situation where you can find a picture of 096, but my point still stands.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

LARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U TROLLED ME TODAY!!!!!!!

Back on topic, the ideas are great :D but not the photos, because newbies may get in a situation like this:

*Finds 096 duckument*
Oh! A new document
*Sees 096 face and 096 rages*
Dafuq is that sound?*
*096 opens dat door*
asdhasjikkdxncedcgyhusjikccgyehdujxs *096*
AHGSHDGSAHDJDD DAQUISDJJJHFASJHDASJ *dead*

Jimmies will be rustled for them, also who in the foundation would be soooo stoopid to put a photo of 096 in paper??
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

A good idea I thought with a friend was to instead of having scp 096 camera right outside of his room, it could be somewhere else, and if you stare at it for too long you hear all of the sounds and stuff and then he tries to find you. New players will be like oh creepy :c... 5 minute later: bang.... bang.... bang... BANG... aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMF-*dead*
Cod as call of duty 2, im not really into the newest ones.

Enma Ai wrote:You know, there COULD be a pic of 096; it would be the one they used for testing how far he'd go to reach 096-1. You could perhaps find it in its containment chamber or on a randomly placed pool of blood.
It would have to be locked up somewhere safe rather than a pool of blood (because that seems cliche for one, and I think 096 would indirectly destroy with this victim. Where would they'd keep that wouldn't be destroyed?). Like I already said, they don't want anyone mistakenly picking up and, y'know, looking at it. So, this can work, as long as it's somewhere reasonable.

Assuming that the pool of blood was once a person and a victim of 096.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

096 is fine as he is. There would be no pictures of it lying around, especially not somewhere where it wouldn't be locked, inaccesible, and heavily guarded. If you flash him on the video feed randomly which aggros him, that would be ridiculously impossible.

If someone pointed a gun at Regalis and forced him to add a photo of SCP-096, I'd say it should be like people said, found in a pool of blood, but the bloodstain covers his face and only his body shows. Otherwise, no.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

First, there WOULD be a photo of him, but only for testing. It would be stored.

Secondly, it would be cool to drop it, and the MTF find it...........

mcrubxpcod wrote:A good idea I thought with a friend was to instead of having scp 096 camera right outside of his room, it could be somewhere else, and if you stare at it for too long you hear all of the sounds and stuff and then he tries to find you. New players will be like oh creepy :c... 5 minute later: bang.... bang.... bang... BANG... aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMF-*dead*
I don't understand how you saw his face. He doesn't attack people who haven't seen his face.