Markiplier's New Video is Excellent Feedback to This Game

Or at the very least, this current version.

(The video NSFW: Profanity) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGNv4Ck0jFQ

He's loud, funny, and a moderately popular youtuber. This is an extremely recent video on version 6.3 and DOORS! He can barely do anything because he keeps getting owned by 173 and door bugs. He gives a ton of feedback during this commentary video and it should definitely be checked out. :ugeek:
Last edited by UnbeknownstWatcher on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Markiplier's New Video is Excellent Feedback to This Gam

Sparks wrote:Markiplier has to be my all time favorite Lets play SCP containment breach/ 087-B video maker, there is something about his videos that is not like the others.
It's because he's genuine and a greater commentator. Even though he exaggerates it, he is actually really scared. It's like Pewdiepie, they're timid yet act tough.
I am officially SCP-426. I am a toaster, and people refer to me in first person. This memetic quality is one of my best traits!

Re: Markiplier's New Video is Excellent Feedback to This Gam

ThatGoodSir wrote:
Sparks wrote:Markiplier has to be my all time favorite Lets play SCP containment breach/ 087-B video maker, there is something about his videos that is not like the others.
It's because he's genuine and a greater commentator. Even though he exaggerates it, he is actually really scared. It's like Pewdiepie, they're timid yet act tough.
I don't really like him, he's great but he won't answer my personal messages, what I'd love to do.