Re: SCP Suggestion:Song SCP

lostlogic69 wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote: But how would D-9341 be scrambling when he hears the song if he wasn't previously exposed to the song and knows what it does, unless in game we witness another D-class, guard, scientist, or janitor be exposed when we are in a soundproof room that overlooks....wait who or what is blasting the audio SCP-079?Also would this SCP be in its containment chamber which means its a one time thing such as SCP-012 which people avoid since it serves no purpose or randomly blasted in a room with a range of 4 rooms all directions.
D-9341 is an anomaly himself, since at the ending scene, the SCP Staff refer to him as SCP-9341 "The Intelligent and Clever Man" . They could tie-in this with "Incident X-23" leading to the deletion of SCP-407.

Yes, it could blast in a a room with a range of 4 rooms in all direction or any room with a speaker on it, but I am not a developer so I leave the mechanics to them, I'm just giving suggestions if they find it useful.
D-9341 was never said to be an SCP in the audio ending they are stating they willcontinue testing to see [if] he deserves SCP classification.
Found?

Re: SCP Suggestion:Song SCP

lostlogic69 wrote:
Inclination wrote:This is not a bad idea; it seems like another SCP that is a threat could be added to the game.
Thanks, with the Scarcity of Med Kits and Storage Space, it's a great way to recover from damage inflicted by SCP-106 or nine tail foxes plus it's a good space control forcing the player to move to another location and increasing the chances of meeting the other SCPs.
Also the PA system would be the perfect use for SCP-407 to "move around " because SCP-079 could broadcast the music similar to an older version of SCP:CB when the bell would randomly ring. :079: :513: causing the player to heal slightly before fungus starts forming.
Found?