a few small complaints

OK I've played scp:CB a while and over the times I've noticed things which genuinely annoy me about the game. First off the plague doctor. I swear that guy actually beats 173 speed wise in the stupid places he shows up. I left him in the camera room go in to his basement with the zombies trying to get past that locked door (this also leads to my next complaint) and when I open the elevator he's somehow beat me and come out (granted i have the ring) but how? How does he get past the door no problem seems a bit unfair there.

Second problem, 173 in general. I know he is meant to be a terrifying opponent but i swear he's suddenly using glitches to kill me the amount of times i don't even hear a door open behind me and he kills me instantly. And remember how i mentioned there was another problem in the basement? 173 also sometimes shows up there (i don't even know how he got in to the basement in the span of 3 minutes) . Zombies i can deal with 049 i can deal with along with the zombies. But him that's making it borderline impossible added to the fact i got a mapseed which actually put 096 right after the basement when you get out of the elevator. It just irks me at how quickly some of the SCP'S appear in the most stupid of locations so quickly.