Breach event date

Hi everyone!
So I was wondering if anyone knew the actual date where the event takes place in the game.
My conclusion was that it takes place either on April 30th/May 1st or October 31st/November 1st as SCP-205 finishes it's cycle during the breach and will kill the player if he enters the SCP-205 room during the game.
Do you guys have any other information?
THanks!

Re: Breach event date

Oxylon wrote:Hi everyone!
So I was wondering if anyone knew the actual date where the event takes place in the game.
My conclusion was that it takes place either on April 30th/May 1st or October 31st/November 1st as SCP-205 finishes it's cycle during the breach and will kill the player if he enters the SCP-205 room during the game.
THanks!
Also the fact in the endings there is snow mountains as the sky box and snow on the ground on Gate B ot has to be in November through February.
Found?

Blue Prefect wrote:
THanks!
Also the fact in the endings there is snow mountains as the sky box and snow on the ground on Gate B ot has to be in November through February.
It doesn't have to be, as long as this is far up north it can snow pretty much all the time.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
Blue Prefect wrote:
THanks!
It doesn't have to be, as long as this is far up north it can snow pretty much all the time.
Maybe there are some hints about the location in the game/wiki that can give an idea of the usual weather.

That Same Anon wrote:According to one of the SCP-990 loading screens, it takes place the day you start your playthrough.
True, but we don't know exactly what "it" is. All it says is something to the effect of "it will happen [insert date]".
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Oxylon wrote:So I was wondering if anyone knew the actual date where the event takes place in the game.
In-game events refer to the SCP-205 cycle ending early, for whatever reason, so this is somewhat less helpful.