Re: SCP: Containment Breach

All the SCPs you puted at the beginning of the topic where meant to be added to SCP : Containment Breach ?
Becuz if the answer is yes then why they got removed/refused/denied ?! It would made the game more harder but more interesting to play (and also that you won't meet the same SCPs in every map which could be great :D)

SCP: Containment Breach is a tautology, i thought about other variations of the game name, like SCP: Enter the Breach, or smthn, maybe.
- Sector clear!
- There is nowhere'
- It's a valve...

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I don't think it's useful to anyone to keep it open. If you have feature requests for SCP-CB, please post them on the collaboration subforum.
Ely wrote:Development have been started in 2010 and Pre Alpha came out in 2012, then Alpha in 2014, the game is in beta now, because no one take point of made up the final version.
The development started in 2012 and the first alpha version game out in 2012. It's debatable when the game moved from alpha to beta, but version 1.0 released in 2014 was the point when I considered the game to have left beta.
Ely wrote:
cookieninja900 wrote::REDACTED:
Ely wrote: Isn't it Unreal engine?
The game engine SCP:CB runs on is Blitz3D.
Blitz3D isn't engine, it's visual development environment, that's can use in-game meshes.
Blitz3D is an engine and a programming language, and SCP-CB was made using it.
Ely wrote:
AgentParadox wrote:the original game was made in Blitz
That was Barotrauma.
No, Barotrauma uses C# and MonoGame (along with a few additional libraries).