Re: SCP-860

MrJPenguin1 wrote:
chris0matic wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Chris seems extra excited. We are too. Tell me something real quick, is texturing a pain in the ass? I hear it is.
Oh Im very excited. Stating i Modeled Everything for it. Texturing Is a pain at its most. And there will be some shocking Things within. And uhh. Off topic. There's a new SCP Being added. His model and room is done. Textures are almost done. It is keter. And it is awesome.
What's with all the secrecy? I can't take it! 682 is keter! Is it him?
Dun dun dunnnnnnn
The suspence is killing you isn't it?
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

What's with all the secrecy? I can't take it! 682 is keter! Is it him?[/quote]
Dun dun dunnnnnnn
The suspence is killing you isn't it?[/quote]
Damn straight it is! I'm so sad! What is it tell me! :(
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:
chris0matic wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Chris seems extra excited. We are too. Tell me something real quick, is texturing a pain in the ass? I hear it is.
Oh Im very excited. Stating i Modeled Everything for it. Texturing Is a pain at its most. And there will be some shocking Things within. And uhh. Off topic. There's a new SCP Being added. His model and room is done. Textures are almost done. It is keter. And it is awesome.
What's with all the secrecy? I can't take it! 682 is keter! Is it him?
No. It is not 682.

chris0matic wrote:
GMplum666 wrote:Only one question, SCP-860 is already in the game? it has even a loading screen...
The Area isnt imported and wont be for a bit. It is Very technical with the creatures AI and the forests seamless Tiles. It is Done with modeling and all the pieces are going through a Texture process. It will take a bit. But glad to hear your concerned!
Well, my post become bigger than I could imagine, but thanks for responding my question!

I know who it is!!! I had already asked Regalis about it, so HA! I believe they are talking about SCP-096. Regalis wants him in the game, but needs to get the model done first.
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Nick Wickstrom wrote:I know who it is!!! I had already asked Regalis about it, so HA! I believe they are talking about SCP-096. Regalis wants him in the game, but needs to get the model done first.
wrong. its an unexpecting SCP. Nothing anyone has been talking about. I suppose you shouldnt guess! Dont wan to spoil it as well as get it wrong EVERY time!!!! (no hate)
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. You Guys shall Suffer Til the next update comes

chris0matic wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:I know who it is!!! I had already asked Regalis about it, so HA! I believe they are talking about SCP-096. Regalis wants him in the game, but needs to get the model done first.
wrong. its an unexpecting SCP. Nothing anyone has been talking about. I suppose you shouldnt guess! Dont wan to spoil it as well as get it wrong EVERY time!!!! (no hate)
Orrr.... I could just post the list of every Keter from the website... :idea: :idea: :idea:
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Nick Wickstrom wrote:
chris0matic wrote:
Orrr.... I could just post the list of every Keter from the website... :idea: :idea: :idea:
And i wont tell which one it is.