Re: SCP-860

spartan322 wrote:
Sparks wrote:A new keter classed SCP coming soon?
Sweet!, another creature to hunt me down is always fun.
My theory is confirmed, every here is crazy.

If you excuse me, I'll go ride my dragon.
What is its name?
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
spartan322 wrote:
Sparks wrote:A new keter classed SCP coming soon?
Sweet!, another creature to hunt me down is always fun.
My theory is confirmed, every here is crazy.

What is its name?
It can't be pronounced by humans.

So I just call him Steve.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Sparks wrote:
spartan322 wrote: My theory is confirmed, every here is crazy.

What is its name?
It can't be pronounced by humans.

So I just call him Steve.
Good choice.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

chris0matic wrote:The Area isnt imported and wont be for a bit. It is Very technical with the creatures AI and the forests seamless Tiles. It is Done with modeling and all the pieces are going through a Texture process. It will take a bit. But glad to hear your concerned!
The creatures AI? What I had in mind is not that technical. I think it could slowly sneak towards the player, and hide every time it is seen. So you would just hear something moving outside your field of view, occasionally catching glimpses of something moving behind the trees. The sounds would gradually become louder and the glimpses closer, and then [DATA EXPUNGED].
chris0matic wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:I know who it is!!! I had already asked Regalis about it, so HA! I believe they are talking about SCP-096. Regalis wants him in the game, but needs to get the model done first.
wrong. its an unexpecting SCP. Nothing anyone has been talking about. I suppose you shouldnt guess! Dont wan to spoil it as well as get it wrong EVERY time!!!! (no hate)
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. You Guys shall Suffer Til the next update comes
What? Even I don't know which SCP you are talking about. The only upcoming SCPs that I'm sure of are SCP-860 and SCP-096.

chris0matic wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:I know who it is!!! I had already asked Regalis about it, so HA! I believe they are talking about SCP-096. Regalis wants him in the game, but needs to get the model done first.
wrong. its an unexpecting SCP. Nothing anyone has been talking about. I suppose you shouldnt guess! Dont wan to spoil it as well as get it wrong EVERY time!!!! (no hate)
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. You Guys shall Suffer Til the next update comes
What? Even I don't know which SCP you are talking about. The only upcoming SCPs that I'm sure of are SCP-860 and SCP-096.[/quote]
Errr, Chris. Did you just start the model without consulting Regalis?
Because just because you are making the model, doesn't mean its going to be added.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Enma Ai wrote:Hey, is it decided already how 860 is going to work in-game? Like, is it an item you can use on any door with a lock you see in the facility or is it a one time event to reach a special area or something?
I'd guess some it must have a containment chamber for the key and a door for testing that leads into the other half of the testing room, it'd be cool if it was a possible escape exit from the MTF or some other SCP chasing you.

Regalis wrote:
chris0matic wrote:The Area isnt imported and wont be for a bit. It is Very technical with the creatures AI and the forests seamless Tiles. It is Done with modeling and all the pieces are going through a Texture process. It will take a bit. But glad to hear your concerned!
The creatures AI? What I had in mind is not that technical. I think it could slowly sneak towards the player, and hide every time it is seen. So you would just hear something moving outside your field of view, occasionally catching glimpses of something moving behind the trees. The sounds would gradually become louder and the glimpses closer, and then [DATA EXPUNGED].

Wow, Reg. Your close to our idea. Here. Ill message you the idea.

So...You just told the users that the new update would have another new SCP...Without even having confirmation from Regalis?...

Dude, you're not even in a Dev team. Don't get over-excited over it.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango