Dev Topic

This is a development blog topic for Regalis to show you guys what he's been working on lately.
Your argument is invalid.

Re: Dev Topic

Steelpoint wrote:Let the on topic discussions continue.
Hail the steel that makes a point!
Wait....

On-Topic.
Right.
Uhm,

I cant think of anything on-topic to say.

I wonder if the MTF have any new things coming soon.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

I would assume that the AI for the MTF will be changed in the coming updates, maybe even a way avoid/hide from them, especially since right now there is no effective way to do so except for running in the opposite direction.

I would also assume that new code would be used to alter how the MTF react when an SCP is present with the player, such as ignoring the player to focus on the SCP.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:I would assume that the AI for the MTF will be changed in the coming updates, maybe even a way avoid/hide from them, especially since right now there is no effective way to do so except for running in the opposite direction.
Indeed. Hiding would be excellent.

Combine wrote:I wonder if the MTF have any new things coming soon.
Yep. They will react to the SCPs and try to contain them for example. I'll also improve their AI and make it possible to hide from them (now they just head straight to you no matter where you are).

Well, I joined the new forum now. I love the new details.

Anyway, I would love The MTFs to actually get 173 to leave me alone. lol
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Yay, Im now online in Liberty Cit... ohh I mean SCPCB Forum #2

Anyway, about the MTF's, they certainly need better AI for most stuff. I was thinking, besides just straight shooting you, the could handcuff and attempt to bring the player out of the facility, then SCP 173/106 could randomly appear and begin to chase the MTF too, and giving you a chance to escape. (If they manage to bring outside they will later kill you)

About endings, the player should be able to find a blast shelter and ... SURVIVE!
Or if they disable the nukes, find some another way to escape, besides Gate B, perhaps some sewer, I dont know.
The zueira never ends