Re: Improved intro

B1gB4ddy wrote:I have a quick idea (After playing the new intro from version 0.6.5), before the player enters the cell, the guard should have a quick soft moment, lean in, and whisper "never take your eyes off it and you'll be fine" or something like that, just to add another reminder to keep staring at SCP-173.
That's a good idea.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

prizna wrote:What is the testing that they the class D's are supposed to be undergoing? I mean, they already know how 173 works.
We don't know everything about 173. We know what it does, but we don't know how it does it. SCPs are SCPs because they are things that are not completely understood, and testing would be the main way to figure things out about the object. Now as to what the test actually is, I don't think it really needs to be explained, as 173 breaches containment before it can start anyway.
Battling the forces of evil and stupidity~
I admire the horror genre like I admire women: From far away with a pair of binoculars

Part of the horror of the whole concept of SCPs are that most of the backstory is out of the window, leaving the reader to make up his/her own story as to why Bob got murdered, or why there were no more explorations into SCP-087.
That's the joy of it.
No jimmies were rustled in the making of this comment...

Juicy wrote:I have an idea

When you leave the cell, you could see your two test mates leaving their cells at the same time
Combine wrote:Guys, d-class don't get their own cells...
If they don't get their own cells, where do they live?
They share cell.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Combine wrote:
Juicy wrote:I have an idea

When you leave the cell, you could see your two test mates leaving their cells at the same time
Combine wrote:Guys, d-class don't get their own cells...
If they don't get their own cells, where do they live?
They share cell.
Yeah. They could be chilling, then when the guard comes, ItsDuke will re-voice it to say like, "All three of you, follow me now."
It wouldn't be very hard, just 3 turns and a straight. And, they could never look as bad as the guard/MTF model. They haz stone buttz.