Re: MODEL REQUESTS: SCP-650 = Black Statue.

looks like Corvo from dishonored ^^
Anyway, my model is coming alone pretty slowly because i am not working on it that much. I must have worked on it for a full 40 seconds yesterday. But if i start getten serious it will look much better then my opponents model.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Gogert777 wrote:looks like Corvo from dishonored ^^
Anyway, my model is coming alone pretty slowly because i am not working on it that much. I must have worked on it for a full 40 seconds yesterday. But if i start getten serious it will look much better then my opponents model.

Hey hey hey hey...not bad for my first model. :€

Your right, but i am also new to modeling.I started like 3 weeks ago. Started with blender, was to difficult, didn't know all the commands, but then my cousin josh said he had zbrush. And let me tell ya, zbrush is pretty cool..but i would like to know how to freaking delete part of the mesh.
Anyway, your going down. The winner of the model of should get say.....Steelpoints job. Yea, that works. :laugh:
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Ruins72 wrote:
Gogert777 wrote:looks like Corvo from dishonored ^^

Hey hey hey hey...not bad for my first model. :€
Not bad for your first model? DUde, for a first model that's pretty great.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Gogert777 wrote:Your right, but i am also new to modeling.I started like 3 weeks ago. Started with blender, was to difficult, didn't know all the commands, but then my cousin josh said he had zbrush. And let me tell ya, zbrush is pretty cool..but i would like to know how to freaking delete part of the mesh.
Anyway, your going down. The winner of the model of should get say.....Steelpoints job. Yea, that works. :laugh:
zbrush does look amazing and i can't wait to see what yours looks like. Also, im thinking of redoing it in sculptris and then retopologizing it in blender. I love how organic zbrush and sculptris are.

Does Steelpoint know his job is on the line? Should we tell him or should we surprise him? :D

Ruins72 wrote:
Gogert777 wrote:Your right, but i am also new to modeling.I started like 3 weeks ago. Started with blender, was to difficult, didn't know all the commands, but then my cousin josh said he had zbrush. And let me tell ya, zbrush is pretty cool..but i would like to know how to freaking delete part of the mesh.
zbrush does look amazing and i can't wait to see what yours looks like. Also, I'M THINKING OF REDOING IT IN SCULPTRIS AND THEN RETOPOLOGIZING IT IN BLENDER. I love how organic zbrush and sculptris are.

Does Steelpoint know his job is on the line? Should we tell him or should we surprise him? :D
That sounds like a great idea. Zbrush/Sculptris are excellent for high-poly models, but when it comes to video game modeling you are much better off being in control of each individual vertex in order to keep things low-poly, so redoing the topology in a traditional modeling application once you've finished the high-poly model is my recommendation :)

I just got a killer idea (pun totally intended). You enter SCP-650's chamber, where he's facing a wall (similar to SCP-173). Upon blinking, he'll teleport closer and assume a pose as if he's curiously looking at you. After that, you can intentionally "play" with him and cause him to assume some other poses around his containment chamber. However, when you try to leave his containment chamber, you hear SCP-682 in extremely close proximity, the room shakes, the lights go out, and SCP-173 falls down from the air duct. The room earthquakes again with the lights going out one more time. After that, you see SCP-173 standing over SCP-650's body, with the broken-off head rolling towards you. Thoughts?
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:I just got a killer idea (pun totally intended). You enter SCP-650's chamber, where he's facing a wall (similar to SCP-173). Upon blinking, he'll teleport closer and assume a pose as if he's curiously looking at you. After that, you can intentionally "play" with him and cause him to assume some other poses around his containment chamber. However, when you try to leave his containment chamber, you hear SCP-682 in extremely close proximity, the room shakes, the lights go out, and SCP-173 falls down from the air duct. The room earthquakes again with the lights going out one more time. After that, you see SCP-173 standing over SCP-650's body, with the broken-off head rolling towards you. Thoughts?
I think that is way too scripted. Why would 173 kill 650? That is just too uncanon. Also, when you first encounter 650, it will try to scare you away, not play with you.
However, I like the idea that you might be able to "play" with 650 after a while, when he is used to it, might be a fun little distraction.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-