Re: MODEL REQUESTS: SCP-650 = Black Statue.

spartan322 wrote: I think that is way too scripted. Why would 173 kill 650? That is just too uncanon. Also, when you first encounter 650, it will try to scare you away, not play with you.
However, I like the idea that you might be able to "play" with 650 after a while, when he is used to it, might be a fun little distraction.
I disagree. SCP-173 has shown the potential and the desire to destroy other SCPs. He ALMOST beat SCP-682, and it only ended because SCP-682 grew several extra eyes and backed up into a corner. And too scripted? It's basically what the original intro sequence used to be, but with SCP-650 instead of the "crash-test dummies".
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
spartan322 wrote: I think that is way too scripted. Why would 173 kill 650? That is just too uncanon. Also, when you first encounter 650, it will try to scare you away, not play with you.
However, I like the idea that you might be able to "play" with 650 after a while, when he is used to it, might be a fun little distraction.
I disagree. SCP-173 has shown the potential and the desire to destroy other SCPs. He ALMOST beat SCP-682, and it only ended because SCP-682 grew several extra eyes and backed up into a corner. And too scripted? It's basically what the original intro sequence used to be, but with SCP-650 instead of the "crash-test dummies".
Hmmm, you got a point. Although I'm not sure if it should be allowed for the SCPs to die.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote:
Hmmm, you got a point. Although I'm not sure if it should be allowed for the SCPs to die.

unless he starts carrying his head around in his poses(like a ball?)

A statue that kind of trolls you, doesn't hurt you, and makes you feel uneasy with it just being around?
I like it, would love to see it in the game.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

THE KO HAS SPOKEN!
Anyway my computer is not quite as powerful has it should so progress is spanglish

EDIT:no one has posted anything new so i am forced to edit here is the model i made, still open to suggestions. Like if you want me to put it in default stance (head tilted up and arms up)muhahahah, steelpoints job is mine
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

NOOOOOOOOOOO...I shall rise again, and when I do you will beg for mercy. So yeah progress has been somewhat slow now, I'm mostly working on reducing the polycount. Later on I'll rig it and post some poses(I have quite a few in mind).

The one with the lowest poly count gets Sparks (a.k.a Ko) job as well ;)
haha my ploy is at 5,501. What do you think? you didn't really give your opinion.
EDIT: My poly is in the picture...DEEE TAAA DEEEEEE!
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Gogert777 wrote:The one with the lowest poly count gets Sparks (a.k.a Ko) job as well ;)
haha my ploy is at 5,501. What do you think? you didn't really give your opinion.
EDIT: My poly is in the picture...DEEE TAAA DEEEEEE!
i like it. A LOT. But mine will have a lower polycount. gonna start in sculptris today!