Re: SCP-513 Implementation and Modelling. [IN PROGRESS]

SCP 513 wrote:
xxFalconArasxx wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:Man, this really does suck though. I will miss SCP-513. :sob:
SCP-513 has been gone for months, and to this day I will still miss that old bastard.
Calm down for fuck sake... I'm continuing...

It‘s in progress, so this week will be less busiet, cowbell progress will be speeded.

So... Patience please. Don't rush me.
I WASN'T RUSHING YOU! I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking about the SCP-513 in SCP:CB it self, not your username.

Of course I'll be patient, and I won't rush you. Rushing is what ruins games, and that is not what I had in mind.
How to beat Tetris like a boss
Spoiler

Re: SCP-513 Implementation and Modelling. [SOME NEWS]

As I still continue SCP-513 re-implementation, I would like to reveal my heavily redacted project.

I present to you, all: SCP-261.

Aside of 513 re-implementation, the model is actually done. Only texturing is left for that. But, yet again, it will take slowly. The thing is, birthday is coming in 5 days, next week will be last for my school and after school in June 8 - I will be gone for a week at Spain, in Mallorca. Last remaining tests in school are 5. So... Yeah. ;((

And SCP-261. I've seen some people suggesting SCP-261 a while ago. This should be in the game, and it's not very hard to model it, also doing some sketches. On that note, I don't actually know which item requirements should it use: the Yen currency or the Mastercard. The Mastercard should work for the random item retrieval, without yens.

I will start working on 261 after SCP-513. ;)

That's that. Regards.

SCP 513 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but does anyone care about the info above my post?

Remain silent, then.
It's an interesting idea. How would it work, though? Would it dispense some special coffee that helps keep your eyes open longer? Maybe it could also have a chance of dispensing something harmful. So many possibilities!
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Read the whole thing. I think that one of the items that can be put through SCP-914 produces a mastercard if I'm not mistaken. Use that as the currency. I don't think anybody will get to pissed if we change the story just a little bit. Just like inserting a keycard for a door, only a mastercard in the machine.