Re: (SUGGESTION)SCP-096 Containment Chamber

RaptorCyclone wrote:
Serimah wrote:096 "forcing doors open" is just due to the Engine limitation though. He would NOT bother opening a door in any way but instead simply bash through it like a nut.
Maybe not in an enraged state, but possibly when it is docile and learns how to press a simple button.
I don't think that SCP-096 entered that room forcing the door......... or pressing a button......... A good theory is that SCP-096 entered in that room thanks to SCP-079 who is always opening and closing doors around the facility. Maybe SCP-096 was wandering around the facility and entered that room when the door was opened, just after SCP-096 entered, the door closed, as simple as that.

There's also the fact that SCP-096 only breaks things when he is in an agitated emotional state, so I doubt that he has broken a door only to move to another room.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

If he learned how to open doors, what would stop him from breaking down his containment? Nothing.
096 does not possess the intelligence needed for that. So the guess of 079 luring 096 around the facility like a guinea pig in a tube is the correct way of thinking.
SCP-096 would only go down already opened passages, with the one thought of getting back to his.. uh.. natural habitat (as the Foundation stated)

So yeah, unless enraged he'd just mope about like an uberly depressed teenager, not bothering to look at what is actually in front of him, and just idle his way along.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Disagreed. Yes, a picture would make sense but involving the Chaos Insurgency at that point they would need some kind of introduction first.
How would you explain it to the player who they are DURING gameplay?

Make it simpler. Go with what we have.

1. SCP-079 pretty much "owns" the facility" as long as you do not deactivate the Remote-Door Control
2. SCP-096 is in a chamber. Which means said chamber can be opened in a way. (Otherwise, how else would the testing with 682 have taken place?)

So, we have a possible scenario that could take place.

First: SCP-079 could lift up/open SCP-096's chamber. We know there's usually scientists around his chamber, so that'd be a massacre in itself.
Afterwards, who knows. 096 would start wandering around where you may eventually encounter him (not too far away from his Containment Chamber)
Since there are no cameras in there, how would this work? Well, Audio Broadcasting. I am already surprised we don't get more of them.
"CONTAINMENT CHAMBER OF SCP-096 HAS BEEN OPENED BY UNKNOWN MEANS! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" (Loud enraged 096 in the background) DON'T LOOK AT ITS FACE! DON'T LOO-----*RADIO CUT OFF*"
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah