Re: Irrlicht Port

yonzo_rikuo wrote:this project risk getting higher
Thanks for making sense.

In case anyone cares, 096 has been put on hold because doors have been screwing up waypoints and mesh paths for whatever reason. He's now testing out a 'generic NPC' before implementing 096.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Actually the lack of doors has been screwing things up. Normally you'd add waypoints in 3D World Studio, but for some reason doors add their own waypoints at realtime. With the RM2 format, waypoint connections are saved into the files, which greatly decreases loading times (the game used to perform tons of linepicks) but the doors' waypoints weren't included. Now that this is fixed I can finally start testing the generic NPC, and hopefully 096 will be ready soon.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:hope the model of people such as class d and scientist is renewed
I really doubt juanjpro is going to change the models of any of the npcs unless it's for a new corpse pose on the ground, or a ragdoll. D-9341 has just about a million animations already, so why anyone would want to remake his model is beyond me.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.