Re: D-Class texture

Airplane611 wrote:I use the Dodge/Burn tool, Don't just disrespect me like I'm a piece of shit. :P
Spoiler
Airplane, I don't think you know the difference between being disrespectful and criticizing someone. When someone is being disrespectful, they're outright insulting you and calling you names, etc. When someone is giving criticism, they're telling you that your work needs improvement. In this case, they were giving you criticism. Learn the difference, you're not among a bunch of kids that are 11 like you. Speaking of which, shouldn't you know how blood works? I'm positive you've accidentally cut yourself at least once or messed up your face. Blood isn't going to stay stationary for long until it dries up, especially newly drawn blood. It's going to drizzle down a bit, it may not even stop. So yes, this rant had a severe lack of focus I just realized..
EDIT: Thank you, Serimah

EDIT2:
Airplane611 wrote:I am subscribed to you, please don't be a bitch. :P
Caught ya'. And yeah, we could give less of a shit :V
Last edited by D-9999 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Airplane611 wrote:Don't go far with me.
[youtube]watch?v=nNc3_q50I20[/youtube]
I'm sorry you just keep giving me these openings.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

D-9999 wrote:
BECAUSE BIG RED LETTERS MAKE YOU EDGY

EDIT: I'll stop.

Yeah, it does.

'Tis the night of the Sacred Plane.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

I am threatened severely. I will be contacting authorities and they will be charging you with threatening another person and also cyberbullying.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Combine wrote:
I am threatened severely. I will be contacting authorities and they will be charging you with threatening another person and also cyberbullying.
I know how you feel. I aswell will be contacting authorities and reporting this man's actions
Tesseron