Re: D-Class texture

Airplane611 wrote:Also, here's a damaged janitor.

His face is supposed to be damaged, and his corpse is suppose to appear in SCP-970 as a phenomenon like the corpse with it's ruined face.
I think that is also good. But maybe blood from his face should be dripping down on to his chest like the 970's body model.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Airplane611 wrote:His face isn't fully damaged, so there shouldn't be actual blood dripping onto his shirt.
That's not how blood works.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Airplane611 wrote:His face isn't fully damaged, so there shouldn't be actual blood dripping onto his shirt.
Unless he was upside down when he got half his face ripped off, there would definitely be blood on the rest of him and all around the place. Even getting punched in the nose would cause blood to fall on your shirt.
Last edited by CommanderMark on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Airplane611 wrote:I use the Dodge/Burn tool, Don't just disrespect me like I'm a piece of shit. :P
It's called criticism.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away