Re: (SUGGESTION) Security Camera Room

RaptorCyclone wrote:
nightscout01 wrote:This is a really great idea, I think it should be implemented. It would be interesting to be able to open and close doors from this area, to troll the MTF :P .
What if you could release gas into certain rooms, possibly distracting MTFs in the room?
This sounds good, we need more ways to evade or distract the MTF, since they always seem to camp wherever it is you need to go.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

SCP-500 wrote:
RaptorCyclone wrote:
nightscout01 wrote:This is a really great idea, I think it should be implemented. It would be interesting to be able to open and close doors from this area, to troll the MTF :P .
What if you could release gas into certain rooms, possibly distracting MTFs in the room?
This sounds good, we need more ways to evade or distract the MTF, since they always seem to camp wherever it is you need to go.
Yeah, when the player reaches the entrance zone, the game gains a huge difficulty spike. This could help the player escape the MTF.
I'm evil?

nightscout01 wrote:I like this idea a lot. I'd probably godmode spawn a bunch of MTFs and then tp and troll them from this room lol. :P
Well you would have to spawn them in somewhere like a lockroom or a room with a vent, as to release the gas. Or you can keep closing the doors they open. You know with all these ideas it seems to have a lot of potential to add more to the game.
I'm evil?

I know there shouldn't be any physical force regarding "fighting" other enemy AI's, but wouldn't be cool to try to fight off MTF's with your bare hands?

Anyways, time for suggestions and corrections.

MTF's cannot be affected by gas as they're immune via gasmask as they're equiped with is already.

Suggestion: I would recommend if you could open doors that are required to have a keypad code entered.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

++Focus++ wrote:I know there shouldn't be any physical force regarding "fighting" other enemy AI's, but wouldn't be cool to try to fight off MTF's with your bare hands?
Rouge Unarmed Class-D against a highly trained soldier with a P90 Submachine gun... I think gas would distract them more, even with their gas masks. Maybe they could say things like "Looks like the Old AI is f*cking with us." or "Someone needs to fix those gas valves"
I'm evil?