Re: Model Requests

What do you guys think about a better gun for the guards? Maybe not the silenced P90 (do you ever need a silencer in the game? not scary when you are being shot), but for example an M4 or AAC Honey Badger, maybe MP5, I am good in modelling firearms so I can make those, as me, I would really like there to be a Skorpion PDW or HK 417

bonistyle wrote:What do you guys think about a better gun for the guards? Maybe not the silenced P90 (do you ever need a silencer in the game? not scary when you are being shot), but for example an M4 or AAC Honey Badger, maybe MP5, I am good in modelling firearms so I can make those, as me, I would really like there to be a Skorpion PDW or HK 417
I think it's already going to be changed in 1.0?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:
bonistyle wrote:What do you guys think about a better gun for the guards? Maybe not the silenced P90 (do you ever need a silencer in the game? not scary when you are being shot), but for example an M4 or AAC Honey Badger, maybe MP5, I am good in modelling firearms so I can make those, as me, I would really like there to be a Skorpion PDW or HK 417
The P90 model's been updated, that's all that's going to be changed in 1.0.

I think the P90's ideal, it's a small, compact weapon that can be easily deployed at a moments notice. A sub-machine gun would be also be more practical for close quarters, indoor operations as opposed to an assault rifle.(from my very limited gun knowledge)
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
autotroph wrote:
The P90 model's been updated, that's all that's going to be changed in 1.0.

I think the P90's ideal, it's a small, compact weapon that can be easily deployed at a moments notice. A sub-machine gun would be also be more practical for close quarters, indoor operations as opposed to an assault rifle.(from my very limited gun knowledge)
Agreed; it's a logical choice of a weapon in game and in real life (and well on FPS games it seems to be one of the ideal weapons to use; that's just me I guess though). By the way the guards look cooler now :)

Oh, wait, there's a bunch of screenshots too!? I can't seem to find a link for them; where are they?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Maybe a new turret and fx for the turret? (Gate A ending as long as I remember...) and better Apach helicopters, guys, maybe lets make a list of thing which we need to update, maybe new pipes or better handrail? + maybe we need to make objects like 3d... For example the navigator and the walkey-talkey - like you see you holding it, not just the image, like in the Alien Isolation