Re: A use for Master Card

Deus_Ex45 wrote:
Insanity's Bane wrote:Not everything needs a use.
Some itens dont need to be useless and worthless.
The Mastercard is there TO be useless, to taunt you for not being careful. I don't think there is any real need to give it one, either. So, no, not everything needs a use.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
Deus_Ex45 wrote:
Insanity's Bane wrote:Not everything needs a use.
Some itens dont need to be useless and worthless.
The Mastercard is there TO be useless, to taunt you for not being careful. I don't think there is any real need to give it one, either. So, no, not everything needs a use.
As this thread suggests, we are giving ideas, this is a W.I.P game, still has much to grow, giving Master Card a use could be interesting, More interesting than giving the Playing Cards an use.
if you want to leave something useless, its ok, but why leave it useless when there is soo much ideas we can give to it? think about it...
mrpeanut188 wrote:
Insanity's Bane wrote: The Mastercard is there TO be useless, to taunt you for not being careful. I don't think there is any real need to give it one, either. So, no, not everything needs a use.
Use: Achievement for obtaining it.
I don't think its going to work... Steelpoint said that he would add achievments for thing that were realy hard to obtain... Perhaps an achievmente for you having both Omni Key Card and Master Card at the Inventory...
Ego sum Deus Ex Camertem
In the end... there will be Pizza
None shall stop us
All problems can be solved, with an FLAMETROWER!1!

InnocentSam wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:Oh 513, you know me so well.
Yus. It's about time you got here. Just keeping an eye out on some users who don't follow the rules what you say...
yOu'Re nOt aN aDminISTRATOR aNd yoU nEVer wiLL bE.

huMANs. bAh.
Stop that. It's getting serious. I'm not pretending to be an admin. Just trying to be a mod.

Or I will disable yo fucking lines off of InnocentSam.