Re: Make SPC-096 More of a menace

I understand how you feel with wanting to experience the horror of 096 as I am sure you felt by reading his foundation wiki article, but I would like us to try to preserve the integrity of all of the characters of the story, even how the foundation would respond to such a thing. According to 096's page, the handling of any pictures of him were done with great caution. They took extra precautions while trying to obtain just one artistic picture of him. So, I honestly don't think that photos of 096 would be floating around for someone to accidently discover. I wouldn't mind an artistic photo of him somewhere on the site, perhaps in one of the doctor's offices so the player would get an idea of what his face looks like. Perhaps it can even be suggested that it's the same one from 096's article.

Irontaco wrote:
SPC
Oh, i think you're in the wrong foundation, you must be looking for the Shark Punching Center over there. -points to it-

I do not really think having photos of 096 laying around freely would be fair, i'd prefer him to wander out of his room if you leave doors open.
I most definitely agree. He should do more than sit in his own blood and feces :p
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

The foundation does keep 096 pictures for the purpose of testing, so maybe if a box which requires keycard to open could be implemented, there could be one on it's chamber (requiring level-5 clearance or O5 authorization.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Irontaco wrote:
SPC
Oh, i think you're in the wrong foundation, you must be looking for the Shark Punching Center over there. -points to it-

I do not really think having photos of 096 laying around freely would be fair, i'd prefer him to wander out of his room if you leave doors open.
-Looks at title (Previous title: Make SPC-096 more of a menace)-

...Shit

Anyway, I think there would only Be ONE in the facility. Most likely next to or in the room of SCP-096's room (Maybe the remains of a researcher) or Do what Lusor1111 said and put in in a O5 Card box. So a new player might make a attempt to pick it up and read it. Only to find a picture strapped to the corner of the page. I also agree that SCP-096 should move around the facility if the door is not shut or some how left open. As if rewarding the player with death if he attempts to go out without having manners and shutting the door.
Last edited by Tgbtgbt on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.