Re: Ideas for SCP : Containment Breach

I got some ideas that may interest you guys ^^ (or not)

And it's pretty simple, adding SCP-029 (the shadow girl) and SCP-113 (the gender switcher) and with those scps there will be a new ending

So here how it goes :
SCP-029 is contained in the HCZ but cannot escape, she have some informations that can help you to finish the game (or not lol)
So there two options :
1) If you didn't had contact with SCP-113, you will not be able to go down see SCP-029 because well .... you will just end up been a slave from SCP-029
2) If you had contact with SCP-113, maybe you can go see SCP-029 and let her be free, she will give you some advices/tips to get out of the facility and you know what happens next, she become a new threat so avoiding her is the best you can do
to not get caugh, if you get caugh, she just choke you to death and you get a game over

And for the ending ... maybe working with SCP-029 ??? ok that stupid XD

Ori Le Ponytronic wrote:I got some ideas that may interest you guys ^^ (or not)

And it's pretty simple, adding SCP-029 (the shadow girl) and SCP-113 (the gender switcher) and with those scps there will be a new ending

So here how it goes :
SCP-029 is contained in the HCZ but cannot escape, she have some informations that can help you to finish the game (or not lol)
So there two options :
1) If you didn't had contact with SCP-113, you will not be able to go down see SCP-029 because well .... you will just end up been a slave from SCP-029
2) If you had contact with SCP-113, maybe you can go see SCP-029 and let her be free, she will give you some advices/tips to get out of the facility and you know what happens next, she become a new threat so avoiding her is the best you can do
to not get caugh, if you get caugh, she just choke you to death and you get a game over

And for the ending ... maybe working with SCP-029 ??? ok that stupid XD
1. 113 is already in the ressurection and ultimate edition mods. It has no purpose and no chance of being added into the game if 714 is getting removed.
2. 029 seems like a bad choice and VERY OUT OF CHARACTER. 029 would NOT want to help you no matter what. It is also known to not be friendly. It also wouldn't appear more than once in the main game.
3. Please edit your new ideas to your original post instead of using it to bump your own thread. It makes it harder to gather all your ideas if they are on different pages.

Ok so what i'm gonna say doesn't have anything to do with the ideas i posted here but i manage to get myself blitz3D (becuz i downloaded on a page and it was a virus, thank avira antivirus for protection :P) and i'm may want to work on a hardcore version of SCP : Containment Breach (scp move faster, item are less effective,scp 106 spawn faster, the difficulty is the same for safe/euclid/keter) but i'll make a seperate topic about it
But of course i won't use a copy of the original but the ultimate edition mod (becuz why not XD)

Hi,
I just think that it would be really cool to add SCP-2662 to SCP Containment Breach (as described in the video link below). Maybe at some time during the breach, SCP-2662 gets out and is being mobbed and harassed/molested by cultists. The main character can help SCP-2662 by spraying acid on the cultists if he is wearing the jade ring and has an acid sprayer, otherwise the main character will be compelled to join in with the cult that proceeds to rip his heart out to give as a sacrifice to SCP-2662. If the main character is able to help SCP-2662, SCP-2662 will guide him to a new exit (or tell him how to escape).

The acid sprayer can be made by combining these:
A pesticide sprayer (Found in the same room as SCP-914. Makes sense to have this in the room because of the incident with the spider and copper wire)
A plastic cup (or just a cup if the acid doesn't eat through the cup)
acid (obtained by using SCP-294)

Just combine the acid-filled cup with the pesticide sprayer, and it will give you a weapon to fight the cultists (and maybe Nine-Tailed Fox).

I know it's a lot, but it just seemed like a really cool idea to me.

SCP-2662:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJH8dMWXol8[/youtube]

tenticaltherapist001 wrote:Hi,
I just think that it would be really cool to add SCP-2662 to SCP Containment Breach (as described in the video link below). Maybe at some time during the breach, SCP-2662 gets out and is being mobbed and harassed/molested by cultists. The main character can help SCP-2662 by spraying acid on the cultists if he is wearing the jade ring and has an acid sprayer, otherwise the main character will be compelled to join in with the cult that proceeds to rip his heart out to give as a sacrifice to SCP-2662. If the main character is able to help SCP-2662, SCP-2662 will guide him to a new exit (or tell him how to escape).

A pesticide sprayer (Found in the same room as SCP-914. Makes sense to have this in the room because of the incident with the spider and copper wire)

Just combine the acid-filled cup with the pesticide sprayer, and it will give you a weapon to fight the cultists (and maybe Nine-Tailed Fox).

SCP-2662:

What i'm thinking about your idea ?
Hmmmmmmm ...
It's great :D
If they added him to the game, they would probably add more endings with that specific SCP :D

tenticaltherapist001 wrote:Hi,

SCP-2662:
There are multiple problems with this. The first is that (as said multiple times) weapons will NEVER be added into the game. You will have better luck suggesting the developers do nearly anything else. The second problem is with random generation the pathfinding might be just as horrid as the MTF. The third problem is that a new exit should not be added for each new SCP and 2662 just seems like another version of 035.
EDIT: By another version of 035 I meant in GAMEPLAY (how you said it would act).

TheBestGameMasters wrote:The first is that (as said multiple times) weapons will NEVER be added into the game. You will have better luck suggesting the developers do nearly anything else.
Maybe he meant by weapon like only using this weapon against SCP-2662 or against other SCPs, not MTFs that would instantly kill you and using weapons against MTFs is useless

Ori Le Ponytronic wrote:
TheBestGameMasters wrote:The first is that (as said multiple times) weapons will NEVER be added into the game. You will have better luck suggesting the developers do nearly anything else.
Maybe he meant by weapon like only using this weapon against SCP-2662 or against other SCPs, not MTFs that would instantly kill you and using weapons against MTFs is useless
I am nearly certain that the no weapon thing applies to all weapons. Even against SCPs. An eldritch abomination isn't scary if shooting it makes it die.

Well, if Regalis reads this, this idea could help him A LOT with implementing many scps. including a better idea for 689.

if you use 1499 when you see 689, it will reset 689. another way to avoid it would be scp 714. 714 will make it seem as if your unsensable. 689 is found in HCZ.
and its better if 689 is implemented. as well as 650. when you see 689 wearing 714, you'll get an achievement: "Haunter of the dark" Desc: Avoided 689 and got good items. 689 requires a level 5 keycard. Inside is a S-nav ultimate. and a special item, Omni Keycard. as a reward for avoiding the scp.

i think 005 should be re-added. it was a really cool scp. but should only be spawned with console. or with a certain scp. it can spawn with a low chance.

remember 682? thats what is important. this is gonna scare players, but its exciting too. when you get out of the elevator,you see 682 (by using the WIP Model for it.) walking around the corner than coming into the spot with helicopters. if the player stays too long, MTF will come and kill the player. resulting in an ending. Aka the nuke fail. going to 682's chamber, (from Gmod Site-21?) and letting him out will make him say: "Your death will be quick." and he will leave. thus allowing you to enter his chamber.

I miss many things. the 409 containment camera is one of them. if it has bug issues, add the chamber itself. and a camera. that will make it easier.
just make sure, 682 isn't a lazy 939 model that stays in one spot. and attacks when gets close. but, heres something for a cool death. remove acid, open door, and run to the containment chamber doors. he will kill you. and have the Desc: a d class jumpsuit without its head was found in 682's containment. subjects body was burned after the breach. and 682 was contained.

Phew! thats a lot.
Spoiler
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... serimages- a.akamaihd.net%2Fugc%2F991240935452173003%2FEA53F7745C09A0E825216B73E714935BDC1432AF%2F%3Fimw%3D637%26imh%3D358%26ima%3Dfit%26impolicy%3DLetterbox%26imcolor%3D%2523000000%26letterbox%3Dtrue&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fsharedfiles%2Ffiledetails%2F%3Fid%3D1458629603&docid=9c2IIvp9sjc0pM&tbnid=Jvswm9EJVXCTGM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiJ1qKZ08zkAhVJRqwKHY81A2cQMwh7KCIwIg..i&w=637&h=358&bih=576&biw=1366&q=682%20containment%20chamber%20gmod&ved=0ahUKEwiJ1qKZ08zkAhVJRqwKHY81A2cQMwh7KCIwIg&iact=mrc&uact=8