Re: Co-op Mode. And possibly a new SCP?

I love the idea of Co-op, I really do, just because you have two players in the same game doesn't mean that suddenly every trace of horror is gone...no, that is a silly thing to think.

Sadly, the people here (and I mean no offense.) are rather closed minded when it comes to anything that leaves you even a bit less isolated and afraid.

Ah well.

Still wub you guys doe

A Hideous Beast wrote:I love the idea of Co-op, I really do, just because you have two players in the same game doesn't mean that suddenly every trace of horror is gone...no, that is a silly thing to think.

Sadly, the people here (and I mean no offense.) are rather closed minded when it comes to anything that leaves you even a bit less isolated and afraid.

Ah well.

Still wub you guys doe
Kudos. I have no cookies, but I think Thismeme does.

Rabbit64 wrote:I was thinking, for SCP:CB, you could add a 4 player co-op mode. I'd find it interesting, as if a system where all 4 or less players are scattered around the facility and have to find each other.
If one player dies he/she would enter a spectator mode. I was thinking you could also add a SCP that can teleport players, which would make a terrific intro as after the blackout the 3 other players would be teleported to another part of the facility.

What do you guys think?
Read the FAQ
Ego sum Deus Ex Camertem
In the end... there will be Pizza
None shall stop us
All problems can be solved, with an FLAMETROWER!1!