Re: Model Requests

sl33pyt1m3 wrote:
Destructoid wrote:I don't think it looks very good to be honest, it just isn't 173. I think corpses would be nice.
Thank you for the feed back, I could easily remove the teeth and rework the texture if you want.
As for corpses, what do you want? Different corpses for different deaths (such as a victim of The Old Man)?
I don't know, you'll need to contact Regalis on that, he's the dev. And yes, my rainbow dash avatar is awesomely cute.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Omniary wrote:Do you think I should make several MODEL REQUESTS threads like on the old forum? It would really declutter and organize all the current 'my scp___ models' threads.
Please make one of 860-1. Because he is almost done and i would be glad to post some pics on that Topic itself.

chris0matic wrote:
Omniary wrote:Do you think I should make several MODEL REQUESTS threads like on the old forum? It would really declutter and organize all the current 'my scp___ models' threads.
Please make one of 860-1. Because he is almost done and i would be glad to post some pics on that Topic itself.
Alright, just wanted to make sure everyone else was cool with it. Stick to that thread, though. :3
It slep time bunner.

Yeah, you should. It would make it better since it would be all organized since those topics tend to be really popular.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Destructoid wrote:Have you ever felt a creepy urge to hug one of the characters from MLP? It's freaking me out. That or I'm trolling everyone, especially iron taco.
You are not trolling me hard enough so i could actually care.

I'M NOT TRAPPED IN A ROOM FULL OF PONIES, THE PONIES ARE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WITH ME!

By the way, it would be better if you just deleted this thread and stickied the other ones.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

This is basically a compiled list of all the models, Regalis will update it eventually when he needs certain requests, like that of the Audio Request thread. The separate threads are meant to keep this thread less clogged up.
It slep time bunner.