Re: Model Requests

++Focus++ wrote:
Brunou8 wrote:
spartan322 wrote:The problem is that the engine is old as hell, which means that you can't put too many high poly models in it, which is the main reason of why the models look so poor.

But then again, you won't stop to look at the old man for too long is he is chasing you.
So, should we leave the models of SCP-513-1 and SCP-372 at their current state?
Trialtrex21 wrote: My point is that he would not want to change them because he spent money to get them. Remaking the models for free would be a waste of his money.
Actually, the money was donated but I understand what do you mean.
Trialtrex is right, you're wrong. Wanna know why?

SCP-513-1 is not a model, but simply a 2D image. SCP-372 isn't a model either, I presume.
Actually 513-1 is a model, he has 096's old placeholder model, retextured.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

++Focus++ wrote:Trialtrex is right, you're wrong. Wanna know why?
You should do some research before talking to me like that.
++Focus++ wrote:SCP-513-1 is not a model, but simply a 2D image. SCP-372 isn't a model either, I presume.
Nope. At the end you are the wrong here, as SCP-500 said SCP-513-1's model is a placeholder of SCP-096's model. The same with SCP-372, it's a deformed placeholder of the old model of SCP-106. Again, you should do some research before saying things like that.
Twisted Polygon wrote:And soon, 513-1 will have a unique model, instead of 096's old placeholder.
Yeah, I already want to see it in-game.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

I for one would welcome any alterations to existing SCP's to make them look more authentic and, well, scary.

Lets please stop slinging shit at people offering to help and getting into pointless arguments, I think if Regalis was given a higher quality model he would pick it over one he bought earlier. Yes their are limitations to the engine, but that is not a good excuse to shutdown peoples desire to help.

Lets stay on topic, please keep any further arguments to PM's. Twisted Polygon, feel free to contribute however you wish.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Hello to anyone reading. I absolutely love SCP! Fanboy alert...But I was meaning to say. I cannot contact any team leaders which I would like to have done but! I can model, texture and work with sound. I was wondering if there is a place for me on the production front if there will be any updates to the game. I would love to contribute and help as a volunteer of course! Please let me know by message or email! :gasp:

Oh just to add if you are wondering about my previous work I actually had some inspiration from SCP-096 for my extended project qualification on games design. I had to create a horrific looking enemy and here is the result:
Although it's not the best it's my first mudbox model. Other than that I have create object models and so on:
Please reply I would love to hear back from and work with you guys! :geek:
Last edited by jordan12234 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jordan12234 wrote:Hello to anyone reading. I absolutely love SCP! Fanboy alert...But I was meaning to say. I cannot contact any team leaders which I would like to have done but! I can model, texture and work with sound. I was wondering if there is a place for me on the production front if there will be any updates to the game. I would love to contribute and help as a volunteer of course! Please let me know by message or email! :gasp:
Sure, just give us an idea of what you are capable of and we'll consider whether or not you're minimum material. :)
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:
jordan12234 wrote:Hello to anyone reading. I absolutely love SCP! Fanboy alert...But I was meaning to say. I cannot contact any team leaders which I would like to have done but! I can model, texture and work with sound. I was wondering if there is a place for me on the production front if there will be any updates to the game. I would love to contribute and help as a volunteer of course! Please let me know by message or email! :gasp:
Sure, just give us an idea of what you are capable of and we'll consider whether or not you're minimum material. :)
I just Edited my post! :) So you can see some of the stuff I have done in the past. I know the gun has nothing to do with the game but I thought it might give you an Idea of the stuff I have done.

Juicy wrote:
jordan12234 wrote:i also understand the stuff I have made is quite detailed and high poly if that's the way to put it...but I can always get used to making them more suitable for the limitations of the game engine.
I recommend you to make a thead and to make models for the game on your own, your models look great :)
Ohhh thankyou! Okay I shall do! Thanks for replying. Hopefully one of the admins will see ;)