Room Suggestions Thread.

Forgot to Do this. Anyways. All room suggestions Should go here.

[phrased from Thisisme to establish it a bit]

Layout your suggestion something like this:

Room:
Generate more than once:
Items inside:
SCP Spawn Point:
Explain: (Details)
Drawing if possible:
Last edited by chris0matic on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Room Suggestions Thread.

I thought we already had one? I think there should be an office with a bridge/catwalk looming over it. There might be a way to get down but it should be broke. When you enter there should be some survivors below holding out. They might talk to you, but a door below opens and MTFs come in and a short firefight would occur, culminating with the survivors being gunned down. The MTFs should shoot at you and bullet hole decals would follow you as you run to the door, like the copter at gate B . Should generate near the end right before the MTFs spawn a warning like.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Chris, the fact that you use uppercase on random words has always got me curious, why do you do it? You only need uppercases at the start of a phrase, or for a name, not in simple words like ''do'' or ''should'', just saying, it's kind of annoying to read sometimes.

On topic, i wonder why we don't have a cafeteria or a room where the Class Ds sleep and live. Could have some interesting info in there.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:Chris, the fact that you use uppercase on random words has always got me curious, why do you do it? You only need uppercases at the start of a phrase, or for a name, not in simple words like ''do'' or ''should'', just saying, it's kind of annoying to read sometimes.
Exactly my thought.

Irontaco wrote:Chris, the fact that you use uppercase on random words has always got me curious, why do you do it? You only need uppercases at the start of a phrase, or for a name, not in simple words like ''do'' or ''should'', just saying, it's kind of annoying to read sometimes.

On topic, i wonder why we don't have a cafeteria or a room where the Class Ds sleep and live. Could have some interesting info in there.
Its Kinda Been a thing ive Done Since i was Little. Id capitalize my D words. S's I always Capitalize Its just A Weird thing. Id say its Just natural instincts.

Well, it's pretty easy to get rid of that habit.

Now let's get on topic. Maybe in the Class D room where they live (With bedrooms, etc.) You could find some belongings of them, maybe photos, or even diaries, could be really neat to read the story of a Class D which mental state is decaying more and more everyday.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

chris0matic wrote:Forgot to Do this. Anyways. All room suggestions Should go here.

[phrased from Thisisme to establish it a bit]

Layout your suggestion something like this:

Room: Meeting Room
Generate more than once: No.
Items inside: Keycard, ID Card.
SCP Spawn Point: No.
Room: death end room
Generate more than once: yes
Items inside: ------
SCP Spawn point: yes
Wait... WHAT?