Re: MTF model

Some progress.

I think I'll get back to :096:'s model, fix the problems it has with its skeleton and such so it can finally get the newer animations in-game.
I just don't seem to be having as much fun making this model as I had with 096's; so I figured I might as well fix 096's model in the meanwhile.. But I'll surely get back to this model eventually.
Some quick links for myself (and you all too).
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

This is very great progress right there, Night! :D

Btw, good luck with SCP-096 model fixes. Will that be quick to do some fixes on 096?

SCP 513 wrote:This is very great progress right there, Night! :D

Btw, good luck with SCP-096 model fixes. Will that be quick to do some fixes on 096?
Thanks, glad to see you back on the forums btw. :)

Well, it depends, I'm planning on creating a temporary fix to the bones, and then create the actual, better skeleton. So, it might be quick if everything goes right with the temporary fix (it could even be pretty much immediate if everything goes right [and by immediate I mean as in now])
I'm also planning on editing the textures a little bit.
Some quick links for myself (and you all too).
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

Night wrote: Well, it depends, I'm planning on creating a temporary fix to the bones, and then create the actual, better skeleton. So, it might be quick if everything goes right with the temporary fix (it could even be pretty much immediate if everything goes right [and by immediate I mean as in now])
I'm also planning on editing the textures a little bit.
Great. Will be looking up for this, too.(And MTF model. :P) Like I said, good luck on that! ;)

Is the brown clothing the final texture? If so I don't really feel too keen on that. The uniform should be navy blue or black, I think it fits the foundation better, and the whole gas mask soldier thing.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Is the brown clothing the final texture? If so I don't really feel too keen on that. The uniform should be navy blue or black, I think it fits the foundation better, and the whole gas mask soldier thing.
I agree, black would be more suitable for MTF's in my opinion. Due to the intimidation factor (Not to mention a passing glance could somewhat resemble 106) and the difficulty of being seen in the dark. Plus black is more of a mysterious colour, and the foundation are nothing but mysterious to most folk.

Crowbar wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Is the brown clothing the final texture? If so I don't really feel too keen on that. The uniform should be navy blue or black, I think it fits the foundation better, and the whole gas mask soldier thing.
I agree, black would be more suitable for MTF's in my opinion. Due to the intimidation factor (Not to mention a passing glance could somewhat resemble 106) and the difficulty of being seen in the dark. Plus black is more of a mysterious colour, and the foundation are nothing but mysterious to most folk.
Having the MTF be black seems very dull, not to mention being nearly impossible to see, while may be good thought for an MTF unit IRL, doesn't serve well in gameplay, as someone would think, "Where the hell was the MTF, I didn't even see him?"

I think the reason the orange/brown color is being used is to reflect the "Nine Tailed Fox" theme of the MTF. I kinda wouldn't say blue suits the name, I think each MTF group probably has their own attire that reflects their work environment.
It slep time bunner.

Night wrote:Well, the thing is, nothing's final.

Adjusting the colour of textures isn't hard and can be done rather quickly.
I think it'd be better for me to first finish with the current textures, and after that discuss whenever the colour fits or not.
The 096 model looks fine, I suggest doing the MTF model but its up to you obviously, the new MTF suit looks boss too, woul be good in the game. As someone said earlier a rank would be good, so 3 guys, 1 commander, the commander could have:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... a_USMC.png <I have no idea how to post images so if someone could tell me, thanks. But basically, normal MTF's could have a randomly generated model if someone could do that coding somehow? Nine-Tailed Fox are considered the best so they can have 1 can ahve Corporal and one can have Sergeant and the boss Lieutenant. And the guys at Gate A can all have Corporal. Just and idea, could be used for the Guards too.
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?