Re: MTF model

Yeah, either way, don't bump for progress reports, just wait for an update on the project.
It slep time bunner.

Hello. I saw the MTF logo and thought it would be good for a game. So I wanted to ask, if I edited it a bit, could I use it for my SCP game? Credit to you of course. I presume this is yours.

Hmmm.
I wonder if the next huge update is gonna contain the new models.
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)

The concept for the new MTF models has already been chosen, as seen in the first page.

Also, don't revive threads that are months old. A few posts up Omniary said to wait rather than revive it.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

This needs to stay right where it is.

I saw the model and it's fantastic. We just want to know where it is. Looks like it just died.

Alright, tell ya'll what I'll go ahead and transfer the MTF model files over to my Windows side so I can get it done more smoothly today. I'll go ahead and work a bit more on texturing the P90 and the actual MTF model before the final rigging and animations.

But a thing to note is that this model is NOT a final product for the game, but sort of serves as a "step up" from the previous one (which was pulled from Counter-Strike, *COUGH*COUGH*)

I haven't been working on this in a bit cause I'm putting the finishing touches on :REDACTED:. I'll post another update later today.

Edit:

Your on the wrong thread anyhow, latest news is here:
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=30