Re: Audio Requests

Only problem with the D class talking (albeit a minor one) is that I'm guessing their mouths won't be moving. This wasn't a problem when guards/MTFs were talking as their faces were covered with masks and helmets. However, it could make the D class look like statues if they talked without moving their mouths or body parts at all.

Hell, every NPC in this game looks like a statue. They turn 180 degrees to turn around and don't move any body parts at all, except when walking (which they do awkwardly). Someone already made a thread for this, so I'll end it at that. I hope one day the animations improve so that these guys will actually look like flesh and blood!
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

scpharrisee wrote:Only problem with the D class talking (albeit a minor one) is that I'm guessing their mouths won't be moving. This wasn't a problem when guards/MTFs were talking as their faces were covered with masks and helmets. However, it could make the D class look like statues if they talked without moving their mouths or body parts at all.

Hell, every NPC in this game looks like a statue. They turn 180 degrees to turn around and don't move any body parts at all, except when walking (which they do awkwardly). Someone already made a thread for this, so I'll end it at that. I hope one day the animations improve so that these guys will actually look like flesh and blood!
Well.... Every NPC are Placeholders, except for SCP-096.

It would be cool if Ds or Scientists or even Intercom Guys‘ mouth would move while talking. Plenty of this would be to do.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoU8qVNE_zw[/youtube]
Someone make this an ambiance for some SCP, maybe even for The Forest. It must be done!
I can't see the embedded video! Ah, never mind, I found your link while quoting you. The numbers station idea has already been brought up and its terrifyingly cool, but the current ambience for the game works just fine (maybe it could be slightly modified in the future). Anyways, any numbers station noise would be coming from a radio, correct? That would be creepy for the player to accidentally run into that station.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

unseyablewiq wrote:
Regalis wrote:No requests at the moment.
I can give the sound effects of opening and closing inventory.

PS: I am a Russian who does not know English and translated by an interpreter. :)
Bro, this thread is a month old. Don't necroe, it's prohibited here.

Speaking of which, this thread has to be locked.