Re: Audio Requests

I got a idea:

How about when you contain SCP-106 and not fail, It should play some, at least, relaxing music for a 1 min or even 10-20 seconds?

I don't know, just a idea. I have seen alot of my friends freak out that 106 was chasing them even though they have contained him -_-

And how about: MTF Randomly will find SCP-106 and 173 by themselves, and it will say on the intercom in their voice(s) "SCP-173 AND 106 HAS BEEN RECONTAINED. FURTHER ANALASIS TO FIND SCP-096 WILL TAKE PLACE. WE DO NOT WANT ANOTHER INCEDENT LIKE LAST CONTAINMENT BREACH."

:106: > Always Watching
:173: > I'm not here...
:096: > WHO THE H@)) YOU LOOKING AT?!

SyphenTV wrote:I got a idea:

How about when you contain SCP-106 and not fail, It should play some, at least, relaxing music for a 1 min or even 10-20 seconds?

I don't know, just a idea. I have seen alot of my friends freak out that 106 was chasing them even though they have contained him -_-
I agree, there should be some sound effect showing the player that 106 has been successfully contained, but relaxing music wouldn't really fit the game though. Since D-9341 can be heard talking in the 012 event, maybe you can hear him saying "Yes!" or "Got it!".
SyphenTV wrote:And how about: MTF Randomly will find SCP-106 and 173 by themselves, and it will say on the intercom in their voice(s) "SCP-173 AND 106 HAS BEEN RECONTAINED. FURTHER ANALASIS TO FIND SCP-096 WILL TAKE PLACE. WE DO NOT WANT ANOTHER INCEDENT LIKE LAST CONTAINMENT BREACH."
The MTF have no access to the intercom as far as I know. I would rather recommed that you can hear them over the radio where they sometimes talk to each other. But I generally like the idea. They always recontain 106 even when I'm not happy with that, the player should be aware when they contain an SCP.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

A sound effect for SCP-860-2, for when you see it and when it attacks you.
https://soundcloud.com/kenneth-crooker- ... beastroar1
I'll probably make another sound for when it claws at you.
Last edited by Kenneth crooker on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Serithi wrote:
Akatos wrote:The MTF have no access to the intercom as far as I know
Actually they do. They announce over the intercom when the team arrives.
Their announcement is made by their commander who has access to the intercom.
Abincyprus wrote:Also, when you're next to the MTFs they don't make human sound, it's like they're radios... Unless they use subvocal recognition lol
Yes, they use the radio to communicate with each other and their commander, but radio is not the intercom itself.
Kenneth crooker wrote:A sound effect for SCP-610-2, for when you see it and when it attacks you.
https://soundcloud.com/kenneth-crooker- ... beastroar1
I'll probably make another sound for when it claws at you.
Sounds awesome! But did you mean 860 instead of 610? Well, I think so.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

610 is one of those SCPs that can't be really added to CB due to difficulties adapting it's article, since it's an infection that's exclusive to certain regions of Russia. Unless Regalis decides to add some sort of explanation.
It slep time bunner.