Re: Cancelled To Death. - SCP-513 Re-Implementation

I'd like to say that he left quite immaturely. I mean, his signature makes a remark about sexuality.

I'd also like to add that he did a very attention-seeking bump on page 13. Nobody posts for one day and he's complaining that nobody looked at it? Frankly, homosexual slurs and attention-seeking are two very bad things in my book.

Speaking of which, could an admin ban him temporarily because of his homosexual insult? I know he's "gone" but if he tries to come back within the next few days, he'll find he's been punished for his remarks.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:I'd like to say that he left quite immaturely. I mean, his signature makes a remark about sexuality.

I'd also like to add that he did a very attention-seeking bump on page 13. Nobody posts for one day and he's complaining that nobody looked at it? Frankly, homosexual slurs and attention-seeking are two very bad things in my book.

Speaking of which, could an admin ban him temporarily because of his homosexual insult? I know he's "gone" but if he tries to come back within the next few days, he'll find he's been punished for his remarks.
Well Steelpoint said...
Steelpoint wrote:4. Do not attack or threaten a forum member, or anyone else.
From the Forum rules. Making homosexual insults to other forum members would be the equivalent of "attacking" members. It's the same idea, so yes. SCP-513 would technically have to be punished for his actions.

Cridone wrote:Uuuuhhhh...... hey SCP-513........... we can see the what the bottom word says; we can resize it in anything that can resize text.
That's fairly obvious, in fact he probably sized it like that to make the notion that he's swearing under his breath.

SCP-Sean wrote:i made a texture for 513 with 096's placeholder. its perfect! tell me if you want to see it :096: !
We can see it, but it's late...

Uhh.... Unless I am modding it...

EDIT: I promise to put pictures this time.

EDIT 2: ...While I try to find the update for Blitz3D.

EDIT 3: Finally found Blitz3d 1.106

Re: Exposition of SCP-513 Modding

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Thread's not stickied and that was a 3 month necro. Though, looks like we're making progress. Perhaps it should not be locked?
Erm... Perhaps no.

I will request a lock when the mod is finished.