Re: SCP-513

Cridone wrote:SCP-513-1 should be added in 0.8, I hope Regalis is having fun. Since I don't him to be overworked and shit.
Yeah. I hope that, too.

As soon as the model “changings“ are made.

I may be staying on the forums... the scp-cb wiki is being taken down so I was going to keep it going for anyone wanting to join. anyway, how is the model going?
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote:I just remembered! it needs a document!
I think Regalis can handle that.

SCP 513 wrote:
SCP-Sean wrote:I just remembered! it needs a document!
I think Regalis can handle that.
Tell me, how much of this mod are you actually doing. With Regalis doing the document (who, by the way, doesn't have to help), Cridone doing the "model" (which is just 096's placeholder with no animations); the most I've seen you do is a loading screen way back in March.

I try to say this as respectfully as possible, but it's the same thing at workplaces when you have a manager who actually does nothing and just tells other people to do it, even if they don't understand it fully themselves.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Really? Like... really???

I have stated just yesterday I was about to do the model. Like, really? Like I have done a room, it means I have done some progress aswell.

Just you only want to know what I am doing at this time, while others do a texture or whatsoever...?

Seriously my family is pissing me off, by telling to do something elsemore than my mods or projects for SCP:CB. Just these things slow down my “job“. This is life, you know? Keeping these things away won't do anything. I also need a life without family.

Please wait patiently for the model.

SCP 513 wrote:Really? Like... really???

I have stated just yesterday I was about to do the model. Like, really? Like I have done a room, it means I have done some progress aswell.

Just you only want to know what I am doing at this time, while others do a texture or whatsoever...?

Seriously my family is pissing me off, by telling to do something elsemore than my mods or projects for SCP:CB. Just these things slow down my “job“. This is life, you know? Keeping these things away won't do anything. I also need a life without family.

Please wait patiently for the model.
It's just that 513 is not exactly a "secretive" project. Show a screencap once in a while! Like I said, the only thing you have shown us is a loading screen. I speak for all us regular folk when I say we want to see how the project is coming along, not "I have done the room, wait patiently"
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Well... You made your point.

I am going to redo the room, so it shouldn't clip through the wall again.

And I will try quickly doing it today, when I get back from my grandma's birthday.
Last edited by SCP 513 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.