Re: SCP-513

Regalis wrote:At first I thought I'd just make it another 895, but a while ago I got this idea that might work: what if you could destroy the bell in SCP-914 and "kill" SCP-513-1? Then ringing the bell wouldn't be a quaranteed death sentence, although there would still be no other reason to ring it than to see SCP-513-1. If anyone has any ideas on how to give the player a good reason to ring it, I'm all ears.
Perhaps the player can use 513 to his advantage? For example, dropping it near the Nine Tailed Fox would have them retreat for mental screening back at HQ, or something? It obviously wouldn't effect other SCPs, simply because it shouldn't.

Also, how will ringing the bell work? Will it ring right as you pick it up? I was considering that the player could safely pick it up without ringing, but whenever they sprint or drop it, it will ring, making it the 714 of death.
It slep time bunner.

Cridone wrote:I got a idea! Why not make 513-1's face a different texture file?! :laugh: You don't get to see the back of his head anyways.
Hmm... That‘s a good idea.

SCP 513 wrote:
Spoiler
Tell me if I need to edit something.
Space between the line and ''Special Containment Procedures:" at the top of the page.
Too much information, try trimming off a few sentences.
^ The sentences do not have to be on the corners. A lot of information is irrelevant and is in the middle of a paragraph.
Not major, but a font change with a slight bold would be good.
The highlighter is covering the text. It should be on the paper, and the words on top of it. Highlighters do not cover ink, and it makes it hard to read.
Try making the edges of the highlighter more square, and make a more sudden falloff.
Reduce the amount of words that contin-
ue on a later line. Doesn't look nice, even if others have done it.

Overall it looks nice, the only thing that is really major is the highlighter, it's hard to make out the text beneath it.

looks like I am staying on the forums, since those twits think im underaged... and yet one of them said 'im eleven', and didnt get banned, and how old am I? 21.... :evil: anyway, the document is good, but the special containment procedures is too close to the line at the top.

still pissed >:(
bleh