Re: SCP-513

looks like I am staying on the forums, since those twits think im underaged
If theirs anything scpcb has taught me is that age means nothing. especially on the internet.
Im more than proud to say:
SCPCB IS THE MOST TERRIFYING AND ONE OF THE FUNNEST GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED
LET ALONE TO ALLOW ME TO HAVE BE PRIVILEGED TO TRY AND HELP ON THE PROJECT!
However it has declined a bit in quality due to forum popularity. Its always the way.
Out of this chaos though, the main creators of the game know what their doing and luckily pick out the best fruit of the everything tree of this forum and put them in the basket of the game.
Their have been many projects in the past where the guys in charge have sold out/made a wrong move, all sorts that have lead to the death of their project.
I am only waiting to see the poison hit this forum. And when that day comes I wont think twice before sacrificing myself or at least the petit body of this account in order to preserve this project for at least 1 more release.
I believe this image I made for another thread explains it:
Anyway on some lighter happier news:
I am working on a proper model for 513.
Based off of 106's model.
Im crap at biological architecture but it should be done soon.
Do what you thinks best with it.
After playing an old version It made me think hearing the cowbell sound all fuzzy like it was being played through the communications systems...
What if we have it so it plays once on a radio channel...
I dunno just a thought.

I also want to model 513's containment room. point me to a room modeling thread.

Also I have a true funny story other 513 fans might like :
When I was six we lived in a house with a quite large back ground garden.
It so happened the estate was built on an old massive cow farm from the 30's.
It was demolished and the houses where built on the fields where the cows where
buried after an outbreak of mod cow disease or something I dunno what, some disease.
Once while digging around I actually found an old rusty cowbell under the ground.
No kidding it looked just like 513 and it always used to creep my friend out!
lulz. And the clanger was missing...

The whole slender series.
marblehornets put the project on dvd revealing it was fake and removed that mystical sense to it and for an encore revealed work on slender the arrival,

mrslig100 wrote:The whole slender series.
marblehornets put the project on dvd revealing it was fake and removed that mystical sense to it and for an encore revealed work on slender the arrival,
True, he shouldn't have revealed it's fake. I mean everyone knew it, but like you said, it removed that mystical sense to it. If he just left it alone, and worked on Slender the Arrival, then it would've panned out better.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

They should have said nothing and continued with the entries.

perhaps text should appear saying, 'you are sweating nervously', 'you feel nauseous with all the suspense', and perhaps sound files with things like heavy breathing, rambling, and perhaps other sounds. I have an idea. if the player activates SCP-513, there will be a 70% chance of rain at gate a, LITTLE OFF TOPIC: I think that gate A and B should have a 60% chance of having rain there. I think it would suit the game, as the game does have a prisoner in a depressing foundation, so then it would be a little more erie at the end. I think it would work perfectly. :D :106: :shock:
bleh

InnocentSam wrote:
mrslig100 wrote: Their have been many projects in the past where the guys in charge have sold out/made a wrong move, all sorts that have lead to the death of their project.
Example?
Ace

Of

Spades

Runescape

Heroes of Newerth (or maybe it was fucked from the start)
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Rather than there being text when 513-1 is nearby, Perhaps a sudden gasp or anxious breathing when catching sight of him?

If the Screen is able to distort when looking at SCP-173 or SCP-106 then surely, A sound could play when looking at SCP-513-1?
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.