Re: SCP-513

just something: can someone link me to the screw around thread? I cant find it. :?:
bleh

Destructoid wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
mrslig100 wrote: Their have been many projects in the past where the guys in charge have sold out/made a wrong move, all sorts that have lead to the death of their project.
Example?
Ace

Of

Spades

Runescape

Heroes of Newerth (or maybe it was fucked from the start)
Ace of Spades sucked complete balls to begin with. Runescape is still as popular as ever. Never heard of that last one.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

SCP 513 wrote:
SCP-Sean wrote:gelatin texture made: http://i.imgur.com/ymR2izs.jpg?1
it dosent have to be seamless, as it would fit the whole model. :)
It's a bit too damn bright.

EDIT: I still haven't figured out what part should I edit.

Pic:
Spoiler
Remove the massive lower jaw, increase his hands to be abnormally large and mangle his fingers a bit, shrink waist and stretch body lengthways a little, maybe tilt his head slightly(?)
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Prune wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:
SCP-Sean wrote:gelatin texture made: http://i.imgur.com/ymR2izs.jpg?1
it dosent have to be seamless, as it would fit the whole model. :)
It's a bit too damn bright.

EDIT: I still haven't figured out what part should I edit.

Pic:
Spoiler
Remove the massive lower jaw, increase his hands to be abnormally large and mangle his fingers a bit, shrink waist and stretch body lengthways a little, maybe tilt his head slightly(?)
I'll add on: Make his mouth a bit smaller like the bll mouth, Then shrink his feet, And shrink the part where his hands and arms connect.

Also, If he does get put back ingame. His removed page in 'Rejected SCPs' Should stay.

@SCP-513 Blender, MilkShape, 3D Wrap.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

SCP 513 wrote:What else, then?
Apparently Blender is good, although I personally dislike it. Plus, fragMOTION makes you type the Lord's word in every week. Plus, you using fragMOTION told me that you didn't make that model, but just edited another.

You could "legally acquire" 3DS Max. I like that.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile