Re: SCP-513 Implementation and Modelling.

Destructoid wrote:Make sure reg wants 513 back in. Also, time to find my old 513 room concept.
Well, then find it and show it here
mrpeanut188 wrote: I can haz modelling.
Okay, then. You can do some WIP mapping for 513-1 containment cell or texturing 513-1 when Gogert completes the model.

Updated list for 513-1 implementers.

Code: Select all

SCP 513 -- Cowbell Modelling
            Gogert777 -- SCP-513-1 Modelling 
            Omniary -- Cowbell Sounds
            mrpeanut188 -- Containment cell WIP mapping 
Last edited by SCP 513 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I don't know why, but the idea of 513 chamber having a hole on the wall doesn't feel right to me, maybe because any SCP confifrmed to be contained in-game capable of doing such are not the type to use the same hole as an exit (unless it was done by 096 and 096-1 was inside 531 chamber).
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:I don't know why, but the idea of 513 chamber having a hole on the wall doesn't feel right to me, maybe because any SCP confifrmed to be contained in-game capable of doing such are not the type to use the same hole as an exit (unless it was done by 096 and 096-1 was inside 531 chamber).
What I intended was that a nearby SCP did an incredible amount of damage to the chamber, and the area around it, to start is the reason why 513's container is a bit damage. The whole in the wall that leads to another hall is simply so 513's room wouldn't be a complete dead end, with two other possible pathways.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Lusor1111 wrote:I don't know why, but the idea of 513 chamber having a hole on the wall doesn't feel right to me, maybe because any SCP confifrmed to be contained in-game capable of doing such are not the type to use the same hole as an exit (unless it was done by 096 and 096-1 was inside 531 chamber).
What I intended was that a nearby SCP did an incredible amount of damage to the chamber, and the area around it, to start is the reason why 513's container is a bit damage. The whole in the wall that leads to another hall is simply so 513's room wouldn't be a complete dead end, with two other possible pathways.
But the cowbell? Was cowbell damaged by an aggressive SCP?
Last edited by SCP 513 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juicy wrote:
Omniary wrote:
We could have a scene with SCP-682 breaking 513's containment chamber when he's chasing somebody
Well, as a matter of fact SCP-682 was still contained. Or wasn't he?

EDIT: Just some lil' news - The Cowbell progressing is a little bit slow, and confirmed another SCP to work on - SCP-980 ( delayed due to many works including other works and SCP-513 implementation.)