Re: SCP-513 Implementation and Modelling.

Juicy wrote:I think that making a new loading screen is a bit unnecessary, I like the actual one and it has both SCP-513 and SCP-513-1 in the image and in the text
I think you're right. Because SCP-513 loadingscreen text fits in with SCP-513-1. We should stick back on Modelling.

Oh and this, I saw this on YouTube comments:
Spoiler
Removed because people will become insane and suicidal? I don't know man, the wiki said "All test cases but one have ended with the test subject’s suicide." That means 1 did not go insane and suicide. Besides, 096 is in the game and chases you until death after looking at him which also ruins the point of escape, but I guess that's debatable since you could avoid looking at him. Wait... Why not make 513 avoidable?
Also like kingbrawler22 said: 714 could be a solution to 513.
And how could 714 could be a solution to 513?

EDIT: Like i said earlier, i will implement some avoidness to 513-1. That means after 50 times the player could just ignore it. But if the player looks at 513-1 all the time, the screen corners will become. dark, and the the player slowly fall to the ground and kill himself. Tell me, if do i need to regulate something on this.

SCP 513 wrote: And how could 714 could be a solution to 513?
If you wear it while listening, the memetic effects of 513 will NOT affect you.

However, I still think he could follow you, but you don't go insane or suicide, because he can't touch you.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
SCP 513 wrote: And how could 714 could be a solution to 513?
If you wear it while listening, the memetic effects of 513 will NOT affect you.

However, I still think he could follow you, but you don't go insane or suicide, because he can't touch you.
I thought 513 was of magical properties, not memetic. Or am I wrong?
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

I am going to start on 513-1 after i get some shuteye, i have been working on 610-2 a little too much, need to work on other things.. *yawn* i stayed up all night, its 6 am right now! lol sleepy sleepy sleepy! :empty:
bra natt!
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Insanity's Bane wrote: I thought 513 was of magical properties, not memetic. Or am I wrong?
He is cognitohazard.
Gogert777 wrote: Snip
Finally. Stick to the plans Gogert.
InnocentSam wrote: Snip
But maybe you can help with 513 containment mapping?

Last words: Umm, 714 could be a solution to 513, unless if you will look at him for long time. :/