SCP-513

SCP-513 and 513-1 Model Discussions.
Last edited by SCP 513 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Re: SCP-513 Implementation and Modelling.

This is an idea I sort of decided upon that might make modeling a LOT quicker for 513. I think the placeholder model for 096 is quite fitting to 513-1, I think some work on the facial features to match the original bll image in the mesh and some retexturing would make it actually look quite good. I'll upload the sounds I made for 513 later, on my other comp.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:This is an idea I sort of decided upon that might make modeling a LOT quicker for 513. I think the placeholder model for 096 is quite fitting to 513-1, I think some work on the facial features to match the original bll image in the mesh and some retexturing would make it actually look quite good. I'll upload the sounds I made for 513 later, on my other comp.
Well at first I was going to complain that my original placeholder is no good for doing 513-1 without just a whole new base mesh and sculpt -- but actually it is feasible if we were to consider the original mesh the 'base mesh' and then use a multiresolution modifier to sculpt on it.... 513-1 seems very complex though to sculpt, all the muscles seams, teeth, emaciation, e t c.

Times like this I wish I had ZBrush (and a working PC :roll: ).

Omniary wrote:This is an idea I sort of decided upon that might make modeling a LOT quicker for 513. I think the placeholder model for 096 is quite fitting to 513-1, I think some work on the facial features to match the original bll image in the mesh and some retexturing would make it actually look quite good. I'll upload the sounds I made for 513 later, on my other comp.
Thank you for that. 513-1 fits in 096 placeholder while it refers some of the facial expretions and i think i will work on these and the mesh files that include bll. Earlier it was.only static figure and now i‘ll try to implement non-static movements. For that i can try to implement :?: some breathing and movements to the hands... Btw I'm not at home like i :idea: said i went to school for other works... Cheers.
Last edited by SCP 513 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mirocaine wrote:Well at first I was going to complain that my original placeholder is no good for doing 513-1 without just a whole new base mesh and sculpt -- but actually it is feasible if we were to consider the original mesh the 'base mesh' and then use a multiresolution modifier to sculpt on it.... 513-1 seems very complex though to sculpt, all the muscles seams, teeth, emaciation, e t c.
That's exactly what I had in mind, the 096 placeholder was pretty simple and smoothed out, but it fits 513-1's proportions quite well*, even down to the rather large hands (which could be made a bit larger though, to fit the 'abnormally' large description), and it'd work nicely as a base, without putting the old model to waste.

Spoiler
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Mirocaine wrote:Well at first I was going to complain that my original placeholder is no good for doing 513-1 without just a whole new base mesh and sculpt -- but actually it is feasible if we were to consider the original mesh the 'base mesh' and then use a multiresolution modifier to sculpt on it.... 513-1 seems very complex though to sculpt, all the muscles seams, teeth, emaciation, e t c.
That's exactly what I had in mind, the 096 placeholder was pretty simple and smoothed out, but it fits 513-1's proportions quite well*, even down to the rather large hands (which could be made a bit larger though, to fit the 'abnormally' large description), and it'd work nicely as a base, without putting the old model to waste.

Spoiler
About dose legs... i can fit some feet so maybe 513-1 can stand on the ground or walk if the sounds could fit in. About the bell, it's unremarkable so i will do containment to it... But you said you can work on the bellsounds?

Juicy wrote:I like this SCP and I'm happy now that you are making it :)
I appreciate that.

EDIT: Trying to model the Cowbell for it's containment cell.

EDIT 2: Will gonna be need some MODEL AND TEXTURE REQUESTS so some can work on this project. :)

I thought Regalis removed 513 in favor for 372? If 513 is coming back then that is exciting news. I liked that SCP a lot when I watched older playthroughs of SCP-CB. I look forward to the new model.

Stormy wrote:I thought Regalis removed 513 in favor for 372? If 513 is coming back then that is exciting news. I liked that SCP a lot when I watched older playthroughs of SCP-CB. I look forward to the new model.
The main reason to re-implement it -- Because it is a removed SCP and that others who chose it to get it back to the game. Other thing, i am trying to be a moderator.

Last thing, who works for 513-1
  • SCP-513 --Modelling
    Omniary -- Sounds
I will probably try to contact with chris0matic and Mirocaine or Regalis...