Re: SCP-513

I would like to rather disagree with your ideas, since SCP-513 should be pickable, and once you ring it or leave it.

Goddamnit, it's a bit hard to do 513s facial expression on 096 placeholder.

perfect! watch one of someordinairygamers haunted gaming creepypasta stories, do you know what the backgrund music is? It would be perfect for 513's room. :?
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote:perfect! watch one of someordinairygamers haunted gaming creepypasta stories, do you know what the backgrund music is? It would be perfect for 513's room. :?
Yeah, I know them and I watched them.

SCP-Sean wrote:do you know the name of the background music?
Kevin MacLeod - The Hive

Ok then, then maybe after the breach once you walk into the room after the intro closet room,
Maybe you hear screaming far away? Like 682 and if you listen closely you can hear somebody
else screaming?

And 513 is right, The real reason 513-1 got removed was because it wasn't a choice.

513's bell sound was a gong/church bell for atmosphere.
513-1 as a 2D image was still scary.

BUT! This not-so 2D model will be even scarier! :D
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:Ok then, then maybe after the breach once you walk into the room after the intro closet room,
Maybe you hear screaming far away? Like 682 and if you listen closely you can hear somebody
else screaming?
I don't want to make you upset, but I think there's no need to have a scripted event on roaming SCPs how can they break the ceiling where the cowbell drops off.

Let's stay with an original idea.