Re: SCP-513 Implementation and Modelling.

SCP 5968 wrote:
zombarg wrote:@Juicy
Oh my god... i told you I'm not 513. I explained everything in my thread.
Now stop talking about him or he would possibly stalk the forums and see that he is the stupid one. Don't make him that. He will possibly never forgive.

Also... please stcky this up. Regalis will think if he adds 513 into game.
this "new" model for 513-1 is NOT a new model at all... it's a SLIGHTLY EDITED VERSION OF SCP-096's OLD MODEL... WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!
We all know that ¬¬
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Re: SCP-513

What is wrong with you? That‘s a very old post you replied, which was my fake acc. Check the date. And also, no fucking shit you said.

SCP 513 wrote:What is wrong with you? That‘s a very old post you replied, which was my fake acc. Check the date. And also, no fucking shit you said.

Well by now we should all know that the walking mary-sue is just stating the obvious or making generally painful to read comments.
Also, I do think 513-1 deserves his own model if he's to remain in the game. Let's face it.. once you know you're looking at a diffrently textured old 096 you'll always end up staring at his durrrrrrr face.
Or his ass... but that maybe just me.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Yes, that was, when the drama epoch started. And it ended. Now, can we not discuss on this? More hate will come.

pootis. That is all.

Sorry, it was unneccisary, I just have nothing to post, and Im so bored im just lookin up what hagrid does in his spare time. :roll:
bleh