Re: Cancelled To Death. - SCP-513 Re-Implementation

I never knew SCP-513 personally, but he seemed like a nice guy. His sudden outburst actually reminds me of my friend, who sometimes does something similar when he's stressed. I'll shut up now. I don't want to make this sound like some kind of funeral.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

I'd like to say that he left quite immaturely. I mean, his signature makes a remark about sexuality.

I'd also like to add that he did a very attention-seeking bump on page 13. Nobody posts for one day and he's complaining that nobody looked at it? Frankly, homosexual slurs and attention-seeking are two very bad things in my book.

Speaking of which, could an admin ban him temporarily because of his homosexual insult? I know he's "gone" but if he tries to come back within the next few days, he'll find he's been punished for his remarks.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:I'd like to say that he left quite immaturely. I mean, his signature makes a remark about sexuality.

I'd also like to add that he did a very attention-seeking bump on page 13. Nobody posts for one day and he's complaining that nobody looked at it? Frankly, homosexual slurs and attention-seeking are two very bad things in my book.

Speaking of which, could an admin ban him temporarily because of his homosexual insult? I know he's "gone" but if he tries to come back within the next few days, he'll find he's been punished for his remarks.
Well Steelpoint said...
Steelpoint wrote:4. Do not attack or threaten a forum member, or anyone else.
From the Forum rules. Making homosexual insults to other forum members would be the equivalent of "attacking" members. It's the same idea, so yes. SCP-513 would technically have to be punished for his actions.