Re: MODEL REQUESTS: SCP-650 = Black Statue.

SCP 513 wrote:
Insanity's Bane wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:They ARE WORKING on this.
And you know this how...? Some confirmation would be nice.
Because it takes very long...
No, I mean if you know they're continuing the work. "Taking very long" is not a reason as to why no updates have been posted lately. Elaborate to me if you know or if you're just spitting out nonsense.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:
Insanity's Bane wrote: And you know this how...? Some confirmation would be nice.
Because it takes very long...
No, I mean if you know they're continuing the work. "Taking very long" is not a reason as to why no updates have been posted lately. Elaborate to me if you know or if you're just spitting out nonsense.
Don't fuss yourself with 513; he likes posting really simple, one-sentence, nonsensical posts to boost his post count. Either that, or he actually has no idea...
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote: Don't fuss yourself with 513; he likes posting really simple, one-sentence, nonsensical posts to boost his post count. Either that, or he actually has no idea...
I just figure he's spitting out nonsense, as per the usual. Not that I'm surprised. :roll:

SCP 513 wrote:
Gogert777 wrote:Working? Models done. I might have forgoten to past the defalt pose he has(head tilted up and arms out)
Models done. So why did I started an argue with Bane....
It was hardly an "argument". It was more of me calling out your bullshit and you not proving anything. But, I digress.

So, is there a texture for 650?