Re: MODEL REQUESTS: SCP-650 = Black Statue.

Insanity's Bane wrote:
chris0matic wrote:Well, basically its done. I just need to animate/texture it. Which i am going to do when i get my new computer. (Christmas)
Ah, alright. So, what kind of texture were you planning to give it? I don't think the article specified. Anyway, looking forward to this being added.
Well, As the article said, it is going to have all black... Maybe put some clothes on it? But the pedestal will be Wooden Brown...

uh I have a question, so he is going to work by teleporting behind you as you walk around the facility. Isn't that somewhat game breaking if you have him blocking your path while 173 is in front of you applying his rape face?
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:uh I have a question, so he is going to work by teleporting behind you as you walk around the facility. Isn't that somewhat game breaking if you have him blocking your path while 173 is in front of you applying his rape face?
Perhaps he would only spawn behind you Every once in a while.. Like every 3 Minutes... So yeah, That could be a possibility.

chris0matic wrote:
Glitch wrote:uh I have a question, so he is going to work by teleporting behind you as you walk around the facility. Isn't that somewhat game breaking if you have him blocking your path while 173 is in front of you applying his rape face?
Perhaps he would only spawn behind you Every once in a while.. Like every 3 Minutes... So yeah, That could be a possibility.
maybe only spawn if you turn around. if you walk backwards your fine.
Aspiefox: The Forum Phox (Phoenix Fox).
Aspergers Flavoured

I don't really like the idea of a continually-spawning statue that only scares you a few times, you'll get used to it later and it will only be a annoyance... Especially if he blocks your way.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

thomas el argentino wrote:Hi, I recommend a statue similar to the "weeping statue" without wings worn to the point that it is difficult to recognize the statues.
I'm from Argentina and I love the game :)
Its supposed to be canon To the Article...

Welcome to the forum :)
This black statue sounds terrifying, but if it popped up often it would just get annoying, so maybe it should be scripted to appear behind someones back when their not in a doorway or anywhere that they can be blocked in.