Re: SCP-990

Uhh.............cold war era, is that what you mean? Like The Dream Man's general description implies?
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Re: A Longtext of Ideas [SCP-990 ADDITIONS]

SCP-Sean wrote:SCPHARRISEE, your idea was brilliant! the player could do with his light off, and turns it on when he wakes up, and then 682 KILLZ EVEREWON DA END!!!111!!!!!11.
nah, im kidding about 682, but your 990 idea was perfect. :D
Haha, I'm not sure what that idea was! I mostly remember vomiting up a bunch of ideas while I spent my time on this thread :P

Hey guys, it's been forever since I was here, and it's nice to see that this thread is still going! I also noticed 990 speaking in the game, that was a pleasant surprise :)

As for the location in the dream, I think it should be some really, really blurry (and slightly dynamic) pic of 990 on the bench in front of the mushroom cloud. That would make it look like some faint dream, having just the picture wouldn't do it justice (it would look like some kind of snapshot, no one would know if it was a dream or not).
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

I think at the end of the 990 dream intro (or any loading screen regardless), there should be a faint alarm sound that transitions to a real one when the player enters the game. The game could then start out with his eyes opening to a blurry cell, then a transition to him up on his feet again with the wake-up alarm fading away into mysterious silence. Then the guard would come in just like usual, to begin the actual intro that we all know and love :)
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

I think at the end of the 990 dream intro (or any loading screen regardless), there should be a faint alarm sound that transitions to a real one when the player enters the game. The game could then start out with his eyes opening to a blurry cell, then a transition to him up on his feet again with the wake-up alarm fading away into mysterious silence. Then the guard would come in just like usual, to begin the actual intro that we all know and love :)
Thats what im gonna do!