Re: [MOD] SCP-120 Endings

I have a very odd idea for the greenland.
Kind of cheesy in some ways.

You are allowed to walk about a bit, when you realize that 049 is coming in from outside, a little cold. Then he says, 'Oh hello, you came here too? Good job you arrived, you are in need of my help by the looks of it'. and then 049 kills you and the ending audio is just the sound of 049 doing surgery and possibly him humming a church hymn, as stated in the document, he likes doing so. Now I think about it, this idea would be cool, but cheezy. I must admit, I would enjoy feeling cozy in a small cabin while it is all cold outside.
bleh

Re: [MOD] SCP-120 Endings

InnocentSam wrote: So, here is what I've been working on for a while. SCP-120. Mirocaine has wonderfully fielded the model, I have done 4 of the ending maps and the containment room itself. I have yet to do the events that will occur on the player's teleportation to each location.
Interesting concept. :D
InnocentSam wrote: Desert location:
Player is teleported into a remote desert environment where there is a discreet SCP foundation shack. Looks shabby on the outside and on the inside is more SCP foundation-y. I have not done a concept for an event here just yet. Open to suggestions :wink:
Spoiler
A cut-scene showing the player starve to death perhaps?
InnocentSam wrote: Pacific Ocean location:
Player appears in a cargo area. Player is allowed to look around a little bit, then once they attempt to escape (attempting to open the door), an MTF guns down the player.
Spoiler
It would make more sense for a guard to gun him down, not an MTF unit. Since the player is teleported to a different site.
InnocentSam wrote: Moon location:
This was a fun one to do, and I'm still working on it. I was thinking the player appears in a storage room, office or just an observation room, then attempts to proceed down the hallway when SCP-106 rustles the jimmies of the player. This might be the only ending in which the player may be able to escape the moon by surviving the pocket dimension.
Spoiler
How did he get there (talking about SCP-106)? Also, google space sky photos...
InnocentSam wrote: Greenland location:
I think I'm fairly done with this map, but still open to suggestions. Player appears in an office part of a SCP outpost, with a small window for viewing the frozen wasteland. Sign on board states where the player is. Attempt to escape via the door results in... something. Still working on the concept for that.
Spoiler
The player meets Russians, they all drink vodka while watching a bear driving on a unicycle next to Boris Yeltsin.
InnocentSam wrote: Here is the 120 document, sign and a label I made for the crates.
Spoiler
Nice. But the, "protected by Glock pistol," sign is kinda funny.

Edit: *looks at post date and admin post* Ah so it's an abandoned project? Too bad.