Re: [Suggestion Topic] New scripted events

Steelpoint wrote:[youtube]S1SV0LInE-s[/youtube]

What I would love to see is either an alternate start or a scripted room where the player is being chased by an SCP, say SCP-076 or something similar, and the player runs into a large corridor that is full of a large contingent of Guards who turn around and start firing at you, however the Guards hold fire when they hear the approaching sound of the pursuing SCP only to quickly resume fire when it appears. The guards get mostly slaughterd with a few Guards being able to quickly retreat in two directions and the attacking SCP to pursue one group of surviving Guards.
3:17: this program was brought to you in part by Bobbles the Clown.

I always thought the post-intro sequence was terribly bland after watching CiTW, as I mentioned in my post above. I really think the first 3 or so rooms in the game should really throw D-9341 into the midst of what feels like a war zone, with SCPs and guards and other personnel running about, with lots of bloodshed.

Considering the intro is slightly different with the chance of a 4-way room before the "I think the shortest way out" room, I think there should be more events, like guards and a scientist running into one of those red dead end rooms, before the huge doors close and an alarm sounds, or the Intercom guy running in the catwalk in the 4-way room.
It slep time bunner.

I agree on that issue, there needs to be more "action" going on for at least a minute or two once you escape the containment cell, or at the very least signs of a running battle between the Guards and the escaped SCP's since right now the site pretty much looks like everyone activated a personal escape teleport device as soon as the alarm tripped.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Hey guys, I've been on a long hiatus and it's nice to come back to such a sexy new update with a lot of our former ideas incorporated! Anyways, I agree with Omniary in that there should be more "life" towards the beginning of the game. Maybe more whimpering suiciders? :P
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

If you wanted to create lots of events where personnel get massacred and destroyed by several SCPs, it can be an opportunity it make some "cameo appearances", where any SCP can make an appearance in a scripted scene without being directly confronted in game. To me it seems there's a lack of appearance from any other SCPs that aren't encountered in the game, so briefly showing off a few SCPs in various scripted sequences will add an extra layer of horror from all of the various creatures that could turn up.
You don't even need to fully implement any of the SCPs in the scripted scenes, they can just be glimpsed killing people in the carnage or manipulate the pathway by causing some destruction or blocking off some routes.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

I do like the ideas of more scripted events, like the ones the developers have been talking about, involving SCP-682 in a chase scene or something. Maybe like a long hallway behind a door, so that when you open the door the event will get scripted so you can't avoid it, so that "proffesionals" won't enter it once & then never ever go in there again. Like making it an uncontrollable thing, you open a door & whoopity-doopity-poo you're in a chas scene.

Timpster wrote:I do like the ideas of more scripted events, like the ones the developers have been talking about, involving SCP-682 in a chase scene or something. Maybe like a long hallway behind a door, so that when you open the door the event will get scripted so you can't avoid it, so that "proffesionals" won't enter it once & then never ever go in there again. Like making it an uncontrollable thing, you open a door & whoopity-doopity-poo you're in a chas scene.
SCP-682I think would be added but I don't know about their model they are going to use. They said the 682 model from six-eight-two is buggy and glitchy Idk.

scp106and682fan wrote:All SCP's Event: Similar to the video cabin in the woods scene. a team of MTF walk in then they hear the elevator go ding. Then they point out there guns door opens and :173: :106: :096: and 049 , 049-2 and 008 zombies come rushing out along with a quick glimpse of 372 . Then a door shuts and you heard more screaming and yelling then it turns quite then you move on.
There is no way in hell that we are doing this. While the scene was cool in the movie, doing it in CB would feel out of place. If you look back at the Cabin In The Woods, all of the subjects were contained in an elevator system, so it makes sense that they'd all appear in the complex where the guards were at. This is not the case in Containment Breach. Every SCP is contained in their own chambers spread apart. All of the SCPs appearing in one area killing the MTF would make absolutely no sense, and would feel very out of place.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
scp106and682fan wrote:All SCP's Event: Similar to the video cabin in the woods scene. a team of MTF walk in then they hear the elevator go ding. Then they point out there guns door opens and :173: :106: :096: and 049 , 049-2 and 008 zombies come rushing out along with a quick glimpse of 372 . Then a door shuts and you heard more screaming and yelling then it turns quite then you move on.
There is no way in hell that we are doing this. While the scene was cool in the movie, doing it in CB would feel out of place. If you look back at the Cabin In The Woods, all of the subjects were contained in an elevator system, so it makes sense that they'd all appear in the complex where the guards were at. This is not the case in Containment Breach. Every SCP is contained in their own chambers spread apart. All of the SCPs appearing in one area killing the MTF would make absolutely no sense, and would feel very out of place.

Well :/ I think there should be an event like this Scenario: SCP-173 Come's in and 3 Mtf come through a door. They start looking at 173 then SCP-106 spawns at the floor. And then they are like Lets scram! and 173 snaps their neck. Then 106 & 173 starts chasing you :173: :106: