Re: [Suggestion Topic] New scripted events

Nightmare Tank wrote: SCP-420-J: A Guard can be sat in the chair of the head office room with some of The Best ████ in the World in his hand and occasionally laughing stupidly. He will completely ignore the player.

Tesla Gate: A Researcher (Or Class-D) runs through the hallway, oblivious to the Tesla Gate, which charges up and zaps them.
I approve of both of these ideas because 1. Comedic Relief. 1/100 chance? 2. Class-D would fit, since scientists can likely access those doors we can't go through like in four-way catwalk.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Could have just edited your last post.

Also, these aren't your run-of-the-mill zombies that you can just blast away. You're completely defenceless, so having more than 3 would be very difficult to circumvent...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

scpharrisee wrote:They already have a scripted event that involves 096 tearing apart a guard, I think there should be something new.

Personally I'd like to move 096 out of that cramped server room. He's just too damn tall to remain in that tiny area.
Plus, it would give us an excuse to come up with a containment room for 096. Breached, obviously, but I'd like to have 096 roam that area.

He'd have more room to move, and the player (if they're not stupid) would also have more room to think of a way of avoiding him while passing through.
Of course other SCPs could be on your ass if you go there, or it would be too easy.

Move the "guard killing" scene to the 096 Containment area. Hell, the breach JUST happened. So it would be realistic for him to still be there.
And some unfortunate guard would come passing through, trying to assert the situation. And eventually he'd see 096's beautiful face.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

It would be interesting to enter 096's containment room. But I think there should be a good reason to do so. At least in the current version of the game we have to go through the room he's in in order to progress. Most containment rooms, however, are out of the player's way.

It would also be pretty cool if there was a camera room in the game, and at any random moment 096 could walk by a camera. Once the player catches his face, you know what comes next. ;)

Gorebazzle wrote:It would be interesting to enter 096's containment room. But I think there should be a good reason to do so. At least in the current version of the game we have to go through the room he's in in order to progress. Most containment rooms, however, are out of the player's way.

It would also be pretty cool if there was a camera room in the game, and at any random moment 096 could walk by a camera. Once the player catches his face, you know what comes next. ;)
I like this idea. Adds a ton of danger to the game that most wouldn't know about.
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Serimah wrote:
scpharrisee wrote:They already have a scripted event that involves 096 tearing apart a guard, I think there should be something new.

Personally I'd like to move 096 out of that cramped server room. He's just too damn tall to remain in that tiny area.
Plus, it would give us an excuse to come up with a containment room for 096. Breached, obviously, but I'd like to have 096 roam that area.

He'd have more room to move, and the player (if they're not stupid) would also have more room to think of a way of avoiding him while passing through.
Of course other SCPs could be on your ass if you go there, or it would be too easy.

Move the "guard killing" scene to the 096 Containment area. Hell, the breach JUST happened. So it would be realistic for him to still be there.
And some unfortunate guard would come passing through, trying to assert the situation. And eventually he'd see 096's stupid face.
The Old Man usually spawns in there, even if you've only just entered. Once, I had it appear during the scene.
Gorebazzle wrote:It would be interesting to enter 096's containment room. But I think there should be a good reason to do so. At least in the current version of the game we have to go through the room he's in in order to progress. Most containment rooms, however, are out of the player's way.

That's kinda like what I suggested once but instead, The Old AI changes the screens to view The Camera Disruption in its containment chamber.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.