Re: [Suggestion Topic] New scripted events

What if you stumbled on a large room with a viewing port. You looked into the room through this viewing port, much like the in-game 096 scripted event, and saw that all hell had broken loose. 682 is attacking about a hundred or so security guards. Bullets are spraying everywhere. Grenades are going off left and right. Overall, a very nasty war between humans and a reptile.

Thoughts?
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Pony wrote:Recently, they added the blast doors at the bottom of the stairs in testroom2 to be broken after 682's rampage. So this is 682's containment chamber, you just never see him.
"testroom2"? testroom2 is 173's mini chamber. And I don't see any proof that they originally put the blastdoor broken.

And from what I've heard, Regalis had stated that it's not 682's chamber.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Uh, dude you are really far behind in this conversation. We already established all three of those points, and now we have moved on to talk about other possible scripted events.

Back to what I was saying...
Princess Luna wrote:What if you stumbled on a large room with a viewing port. You looked into the room through this viewing port, much like the in-game 096 scripted event, and saw that all hell had broken loose. 682 is attacking about a hundred or so security guards. Bullets are spraying everywhere. Grenades are going off left and right. Overall, a very nasty war between humans and a reptile.

Thoughts?
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Not to be a pessimist, but the 682 event seems way too chaotic to be feasible in the current game. Also, tons of explosions/war scenes are just a bunch of action and aren't really scary...this is an atmospheric horror game, I'm all for cool SCP-related events but they have to also add to the horror :)
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

Princess Luna wrote:snip

Princess Luna wrote:I understand. I just wanted to see some carnage in the game. What if we added a body that suddenly hits the glass the player is looking through, from seemingly nowhere? That would add a decent jump scare for first time viewers of this event.
Jumpscares like that are are cheap, and only work one time.

How about there's different jumpscares? Like one where a eye flashes across the window?
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time