[Suggestion Topic] New scripted events

I decided to make a new topic dedicated to coming up with new scripted events for the game, quite a few originated from the forums here, like the generator room scene with 096, the idea of a body falling from the ceiling, and etc.

I'll update this post with some of my ideas, as I have quite a few, but I'll leave that to later this day. I'd like to hear whatever other ideas people have, since some might make for great scenes in-game.
It slep time bunner.

Re: [Suggestion Topic] New scripted events

I posted this in a topic i made months ago about scripted events.

A room with two bridges side by side, once you enter the room, you would hear a cry for help, you would see a scientist or MTF cornered by 173, every so often when you blink 173 would get closer to the person, (Just assume the door behind the guy is broke or 079 is controlling it.) once 173 gets close enough to the guard, it would kill the guard and leave.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

I belive there's been many variations of the idea, but I'd like to see this. Theres three D-Class standing near a wall, infront of two MTF. They ask if they're there to rescue them, the MTF would stay silent, and raise their guns.The D's scream no, and get shot to hell. This would be far from the player, so they could escape, and it would show that the MTF are not your friends. Actually they could spot you and walk slowly towards you knowing you're a D-Class until they get close.

If it's possible, maybe a chance of another body falling, this time from out of the walls of the Grated Hallway, so for those who are familiar with SCP-106 strolling out of the walls, they would get an unexpected surprise :D

And if the same decaying sound (ceiling scientist appearance, SCP-106 spawn sound) plays, maybe have the body fall out at such a speed so that the player doesn't leave too fast before seeing the body fall...?
SCP Chibi Group Shot

I am a light-(and weak-)hearted and timid individual who enjoys playing horror games and getting scared for no one's enjoyment :D :(

InikaMahri0607 wrote:If it's possible, maybe a chance of another body falling, this time from out of the walls of the Grated Hallway, so for those who are familiar with SCP-106 strolling out of the walls, they would get an unexpected surprise :D

And if the same decaying sound (ceiling scientist appearance, SCP-106 spawn sound) plays, maybe have the body fall out at such a speed so that the player doesn't leave too fast before seeing the body fall...?
The room2pipes where SCP-106 sometimes comes through the walls? Another event like just a body comes out of the wall instead of SCP-106?
With the same effect? And after that you have to go over the body to continue?

That would be awesome :D

I feel like 079 could play more of a role in the game such as causing doors to malfunction more frequently, having more dialogue over the speaker system directed at the player or other humans in the facility, and perhaps could even claim responsibility for the malfunction of the containment facility (since he seems to have control over it anyways).

Another idea is this: Early in the game if there is a "command station" with cameras around the facility that shows the scale of the disaster that is occurring such as doctors being killed, military shooting at other SCP's, etc... it might make SCPCB feel a little larger than it currently does. Of course, the facility might need bullet holes in the walls, more blood splatters, and corpses strewn about but I think that would add to the ambiance and make the game creepier.

The transition to complete disaster that this game has seems to occur during the first flash of the lights and then most of the people are already dead... in the blink of an eye. If the facility were to shut down I'd imagine there would be more people killed over time and the transition wouldn't be as immediate. Some early scripted events such as that could really make the player feel small in comparison to the size of the catastrophe.