Re: Add more to the story

CristianHG wrote:
Spoiler
--bell.ogg playing--

D-3941 follows the Chaos Insurgency soilders
SCP-682's roars can be heard from the distance, also various gun shots
After getting out of the facility, they reach an helicopter and get close to D-3941
"Sorry"
Then they hold D-3941 while using choloroform to make him faint
He wakes up in a chair, tied and with dim lights, soilders are in front of them, guarding a door
The door opens a man in a lab coat enters the room
He seems shocked and does not say a word
The lab coat man takes a chair from the corner and sits in front of D-3941
As D-3941 examines the lab coat man, he finds a nametag
He reads "Dr. Maynard"
D: "Doctor Maynard?"
M: "Well, yes, D, first of, welcome to the Chaos Insurgency"
D-3941 Hears those words he freaks out, he proceeds to look at his outfit, and he finds himself in a soilder outfit
He can see various weapons and a body vest in his uniform.
Maynard cuts the knot of the chair's rope and lets D-3941 free
D-3941 does not move, but looks at Maynard in disgust
Maynard detects the hate from the Disposable, then he says
"So, D, you may ask why did I join the Chaos Insurgency, and why would I infiltrate into the Foundation as well"
"You know, I didn't get paid enough to deal with paranormal freaks which I would have nightmares with"
"So one day I found this guy, we walked and we talked, then we went into an empty hallway and he knocked me out"
"Then he asked me to join the Chaos Insurgency. Oh, the benefits!"
"I approved the idea and then I collaborated with the breach"
"We know you've been through a lot, with Mr. 173, 106, 096, 079 and all the other ones"
"But it's now over, because we'll dominate the world with our army, a new world order, D."
"What do you say"
--Halo 4's Never Forget soundtrack background music--
D-3941 looks at his uniform, some of the scars are visible, they still hurt
M: "Look at yourself, D."
Maynard gives D a mirror, D looks at himself
He can see a newly born man, a man that has been through a lot but still stand
Someone strong who stans for other ones
D's memories come back, he drops about 5 tears.
-- Halo's Truth and Reconciliation soundtrack--
D: "Hope we can work together"
D-9341: *wakes up* *bue feather plays* *goes to conference center dressed in a uniform Dr. M's clone gave him*
Dr. Maynard 2: "So, *stares at you* We have some new members on bord! Tashim and Rimonilo, but, we don't have approvel of another man, D-9341, will you choose to become part of the CI? If not...... then we will sort something out."

[YES/NO option]
No option:
Spoiler
The screen fades, as Dr. Maynard walks towards you slowly, the screen goes pitch black, then you wake up on a bed with a normal white door in-front of you. And it ends there.
Yes option:
Dr. Maynard 2: Great! we have a new man! *small session of cheering and clapping* We will make sure you do not die, from are DNA system your name is [ERROR.ogg plays], can you please enter that?

[NAME ENTERING]

Dr. Maynard 2: Ok, you will now be referred as Soldier [NAME HERE].

*screen fades out*

*screen fade in with a view in a helicopter, then all you have to do is let SCPs escape while avoiding guards, and MTFs that haven't left*

SCP-000-J is your SCP checkbook.

There! a full fleshed story! :D
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
CristianHG wrote:
Spoiler
--bell.ogg playing--

D-3941 follows the Chaos Insurgency soilders
SCP-682's roars can be heard from the distance, also various gun shots
After getting out of the facility, they reach an helicopter and get close to D-3941
"Sorry"
Then they hold D-3941 while using choloroform to make him faint
He wakes up in a chair, tied and with dim lights, soilders are in front of them, guarding a door
The door opens a man in a lab coat enters the room
He seems shocked and does not say a word
The lab coat man takes a chair from the corner and sits in front of D-3941
As D-3941 examines the lab coat man, he finds a nametag
He reads "Dr. Maynard"
D: "Doctor Maynard?"
M: "Well, yes, D, first of, welcome to the Chaos Insurgency"
D-3941 Hears those words he freaks out, he proceeds to look at his outfit, and he finds himself in a soilder outfit
He can see various weapons and a body vest in his uniform.
Maynard cuts the knot of the chair's rope and lets D-3941 free
D-3941 does not move, but looks at Maynard in disgust
Maynard detects the hate from the Disposable, then he says
"So, D, you may ask why did I join the Chaos Insurgency, and why would I infiltrate into the Foundation as well"
"You know, I didn't get paid enough to deal with paranormal freaks which I would have nightmares with"
"So one day I found this guy, we walked and we talked, then we went into an empty hallway and he knocked me out"
"Then he asked me to join the Chaos Insurgency. Oh, the benefits!"
"I approved the idea and then I collaborated with the breach"
"We know you've been through a lot, with Mr. 173, 106, 096, 079 and all the other ones"
"But it's now over, because we'll dominate the world with our army, a new world order, D."
"What do you say"
--Halo 4's Never Forget soundtrack background music--
D-3941 looks at his uniform, some of the scars are visible, they still hurt
M: "Look at yourself, D."
Maynard gives D a mirror, D looks at himself
He can see a newly born man, a man that has been through a lot but still stand
Someone strong who stans for other ones
D's memories come back, he drops about 5 tears.
-- Halo's Truth and Reconciliation soundtrack--
D: "Hope we can work together"
D-9341: *wakes up* *bue feather plays* *goes to conference center dressed in a uniform Dr. M's clone gave him*
Dr. Maynard 2: "So, *stares at you* We have some new members on bord! Tashim and Rimonilo, but, we don't have approvel of another man, D-9341, will you choose to become part of the CI? If not...... then we will sort something out."

[YES/NO option]
No option:
Spoiler
The screen fades, as Dr. Maynard walks towards you slowly, the screen goes pitch black, then you wake up on a bed with a normal white door in-front of you. And it ends there.
Yes option:
Dr. Maynard 2: Great! we have a new man! *small session of cheering and clapping* We will make sure you do not die, from are DNA system your name is [ERROR.ogg plays], can you please enter that?

[NAME ENTERING]

Dr. Maynard 2: Ok, you will now be referred as Soldier [NAME HERE].

*screen fades out*

*screen fade in with a view in a helicopter, then all you have to do is let SCPs escape while avoiding guards, and MTFs that haven't left*

SCP-000-J is your SCP checkbook.

There! a full fleshed story! :D
Johnson = Proposal for D-9341's name

Once Johnson enters the facility, he can hear the distant screaming of a human, he goes with his companion soilders for about 10 minutes.
After those 10 minutes, the companions get orders to go back, you get the option of either getting to the voice or getting back to the surface.

Follow the voice:
Spoiler
Johnson tells the soilders to get going, and that he'll go later, the soilders get back to the surface and wait for Johnson in the HUV.
You have to make your way to the D-Class cell rooms, while avoiding the SCPs and using the bullets you have left against the MTF Units.
--Gameplay, random appareances of MTF Units, dead bodies and some SCPs--
Once you reach the cell rooms, you use your gun to break the lock and open the doors, most of the Class D are already dead.
Now you have to keep looking, you'll encounter yourself with a female Class-D, who survived by eating her cellmate's flesh.
You look at the half-eaten body and the bloody mouth of the Class-D, terrified, the female Class-D looks at you and explains what happened.
D:"I know that this is terrifying, but, I'm not a cannibal! I killed my husband, and that's why I am here."
J: "Just come with me"
You provide her with a gun, and then continue your way to the surface with a new soilder.
((Continue))
Don't follow the voice:
Spoiler
You follow your teammates to the surface, you have to defend you and your teammates from any SCP or MTF Unit.
Even though the voice is loud and clear, you keep walking.
You get some data before leaving the facility and then leave.
Once you reach the surface either with or without the Class-D, you plan a way to release all SCPs and try to keep them under control of the Chaos Insurgency.

((Continue))
hentai

About the Gate A ending: I think it'd be weird if the Chaos Insurgency would recruit you. Sure, you survived countless scps and got a ton of classified information, but I'd expect them to torture that out of you if need be. You're someone on death row after all, a criminal! There's no way they would be so careless as to trust a complete stranger with a death sentence above his head and make him join their organization. I hope. For them. Otherwise the Chaos Insurgency won't exist long anymore.
Besides, what position are they going to recruit you for? The equivalent of the MTFs? What if your character happens to be someone with zero talent in offensive warfare? Are they going to train you nonetheless, spending valuable time and money to create an expendable soldier?
And even if they could use you somehow, who says your character wants to deal with the scps again? I'd think he's had a big enough trauma to last him (or her) ten lifetimes. And keeping someone in an organization while (s)he doesn't want to is very hard and tiring, in a sense that that person really really needs to be worth all this sh*t. Usually, the normal course of action to deal with an unwilling person in a top-secret organization with way too many dirty secrets would be to simply off them, I think. Oops, (s)he had an accident. No more trouble with blackmailing or whatever was necessary to keep the person in the organization, or at least quiet.

I don't know. I just can't imagine the Chaos Insurgence being a nicer group than the SCP Foundation. So it seems odd to say the least, that they would kindly offer you a place in their little group of friends without decently knowing you instead of simply beating the info out of you and eliminating you afterwards. The latter kinda seems less of an hassle and more of a standard procedure on how to handle subjects like your character imo.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-b ... foundation -> Dr. Bright for president! \o/

Doggiedog wrote:-snip-
I think if they would argue that way they would have killed you immediately. However, they didn't it, which means that they saw something in the player that caught their attention.

I also was thinking about this:

If after the breach, the MTFs and the Chaos Insurgence didn't contained the SCPs because they couldn't? What if the SCPs escaped out the foundation? Or worse, they stayed with you inside... I don't know, this could be a wrong end.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest